Ouija Board - Good experinces anyone?

moonman

Hiya All,

I've been reading old threads about Ouija Boards etc.
I would like to know if anyone had a OK time with it! when you have done all the grounding, white light etc.

Thanks

Seb

cjtarot

I happen to like my ouiji board

Hi,

I actually like the ouiji board. I do shield before I use it and it has been explained that you also have to use it with another person who has shielded and doesnt give off lots of negative energy.

The key is to relize that any good spirit can talk to you thru your shield..that means that even when they mean well they may not be accurate...I have had 1/2 truths...that was strange..

I use my psychic circle board (would not recommend it..not good quality..but it works) to talk to my guides..(haven't in a while..should pull it out again)...It moves on its own..slow at first then it fly's..that is how I actually got the name of my "Eagle", my guide Ughe that watches over me...

When I used the ouiji board, I can acutally tell what it is spelling - this was explained that the spirit was channeling thru me (and no I did not cheat)...

Always remember to tell the spirits good by and ask that the spirits return to their homes and the door closed when you are done..

Blessings and good luck..

Cj

DarkElectric

I have SEEN positive experiences with a Ouija board, but the people involved were a trained High Priestess and High Priest, who had many years experience with spirit communication.

I personally have had crappy, scary experiences, where low level spirits swore at me and my friends, and spelled out dirty stuff. Whoever it was told lies, and said mean things too. Yuck. That was in high school, and I have ignored the Ouija board ever since.
But you may have better luck with it if you know what you're doing.

Cj, I can see why you have good experiences. You are such a sweet lady, even bogus spirits would never harm you!

jacx57

The last time I tried a ouija board I ended up talking to someone called frtvxz. If it weren't yes/no anwsers it would've made no sense at all.

rota

have never had a good experience with the ouija. can't recommend it.

coldsuns

You must destroy all the materials used for the "game" of summoning spirits..otherwise you might be in deep trouble. And most important to send the spirit home.

I was told not to ask how the spirit become one(you should know what i mean). I once summon a 1yrs old baby who scribble the paper..scAry !! Be careful...

zorya

i've had positive experienced with ouija boards. in fact i never had one that was harmful.

i always smudge and cast a circle first. then call upon my guides and gaurdians. when i use it, i only call upon those spirits that i know have love for me. close friends and relatives. never call upon a stranger or just any spirit!

i rarely use my board anymore, as i have learned to listen and have found better ways to communicate.

btw, try to find an older board if you can, the newer ones are too small and the surface has too much resistance to move well.

moonman

smudge and cast a circle

zorya said:
i've had positive experienced with ouija boards. in fact i never had one that was harmful.

i always smudge and cast a circle first. then call upon my guides and gaurdians. when i use it, i only call upon those spirits that i know have love for me. close friends and relatives. never call upon a stranger or just any spirit!

Thanks! Zorya

Good I was thinking that I would never call upon a stranger or just any spirit, that's just asking for it!

How smudge and cast a circle?

Sorry if it seems like a silly question as this is new to me.

I have seen my old spirit teacher move spin a table around with 3 people sitting on it. This was just a fun thing just to prove that there was no strings etc. but I guess I'm going a tad of the subject.

Rota: What happened in your case?

Thanks in advance

Seb

CastleRock

I have used ouija boards many times, but I have never really had a negative experience. I made my own, with paper, when I was 15. I don't know if I actually made contact, or if I was the one moving it. And I never protected myself either. However, something freaky did happen once. I was in my room, I took out a small bottle of holy water(i got the water from Lourdes, in France... it's supposed to be holy). I put the bottle, which was tightly seeled, on my desk. When I came back, the bottle was knocked down, and some of the water had spilt. Weird... and I felt a presence in my room. But nothing bad happened to me.

raeanne

Hi all,
When I was in high school (oh, way, way, too many years ago), the Ouija board told me the name of the guy I was going to marry. To this day I have never met anyone with that name. Oh well, I’m not dead yet so, who knows, it may still happen! I can just see me when I’m 80, finally walking down the aisle with a cane to marry this guy shouting, “The Ouija told me this would happen! The Ouija said it!” LOL!!!!