Name for my new crystal? What do you name your favorites?

minrice

This weekend I found the most gorgeous quartz crystal point! She was in a shop window and I went in to see if she was for sale. She was so I took her home, I was so drawn to her!!!

I cleansed her yesterday but still need to charge her. She is simply divine...she is massive, about the size of my entire hand, six sided, so clear at a point I can see right through her if I look just right. She is on my tarot table right now, just glowing. I seriously can't stop looking at her and holding her in my hand.

Any suggestions for names for her? What names do you have for your favorite crystals?

Attachments

• IMG_3735.JPG
    IMG_3735.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_3732.JPG
    IMG_3732.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_3741.JPG
    IMG_3741.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 80

morticia monroe

http://www.goddessgift.com/goddess-myths/greek_goddess_athena.htm

Beautiful crystal! She looks to me like an Athena.

"More than any other of the Greek goddesses , Athena remains a symbol of civilization, useful knowledge, noble reasoning, logic and wisdom. The goddess Athena reminds us that we can successfully use our intellect and creativity in the pursuit of any goal we choose."

MsRubyRain

I love Morticia's suggestion.

When I looked at her I got Endora, and Enchantress. Odd for me because those are not names that rattle around in my head, until now. LOL

HearthCricket

Very beautiful! I am so glad I am not the only one who names my crystals! I only name my spheres and one crystal, similar to that, whom I use for scrying. Funny how some are male and others are female. I have a Miranda, Ophelia and a Nostrodamus!

Yours looks female and very much an ice-maiden. Freya came into right into my mind!

pouter

Violet sprang to mind. I was looking over your crystals in the chat thread. All of which are lovely you have a good eye for selecting intersting crystals.
I haven't thought about naming crystals.

minrice

It just seems to me that she needs a name! Which is funny because generally I don't name objects, and I actually have a fish that doesn't have a name...
Thank you pouter! although on the other thread Morticia Monroe sent those to me, it was her eye not mine! ;)

Such lovely names, I don't know how I will choose just yet! But I am really liking Athena, I think it is suitable for a crystal like her, and one that I can program for good! Freya is cute though, I think I may name my smaller quartz point that.

Briar Rose

:bugeyed: HUGE !!!!!!! Beautiful.

MCsea

minrice - beautiful!

bet she gets an awesome name!

EarthFaery

It's gorgeous minrice! She is huge and beautiful, I can see why you were drawn to her.
What a great idea. I don't have any names for my crystals except the 1 I just named lol but I have names for all of my cars :D

These all mean beautiful
Aglaia
Farida~ means precious stone in arabic
Lilia
Aonani~ means beautiful light in Hawiian. I love this one!

sephie

Gorgeous stone! It's so beautiful. :D