Madagascar Rose Quartz Gemmy?

Briar Rose

Define what you mean by properties? I think from what I remember in my geology class, rose quartz will have the same components as any other named rose quartz. I think what you are referring to is the quality? And your rose quartz (pictured) is a very good gem quality.

Do you mean opaque or pale? To me when my Crystals are pale I feel the energy is drained from them. To say opaque rose quartz, I would say you are referring to not being able to see through it, and have too much whitish-pink.

What gives rose quartz it's color is traces of manganese or titanium.

I love your posted. Thank you for getting me excited about Crystals tonite.

:heart:

pouter

Hello Briar Rose, I am trying to find the metaphysical uses of Madagascar Rose Quartz. This is the first time I have encountered rose quartz without it being cloudy.
I am still very unsure whether or notit is rose quartz. I can't see it's likeness.
There is a pendant in the gallery link which is meant to be the same.
I am thrilled you are enjoying crystals. I feel crystals have so much to offer and it is a shame they are over looked. I am no longer over looking them and I am loving working with them.

Thank you!

Briar Rose

Just from a photo I couldn't tell where your "gemmy" rose quartz came from. You have to find the seller, if they know and you trust them.

You are right, it's gemmy. Gemmy is a word used in the jewelry industry for minerals meaning that they are of such good quality they can be used in jewelry. Yours is a pretty good quality. I have seen rose quartz VERY VERY clear.