Aeclectic Tarot
Dedicated to the diversity and beauty of Tarot since 1996

· Tarot Decks   · Tarot Meanings   · Tarot Forum   · Home

Tarot Decks Tarot Card Meanings Free Tarot Readings Forum Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Using Tarot Cards

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot enthusiasts, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post, share readings, search, view extra boards and more.

Hope to see you in the forum soon!

Filipa 
Citizen

Queen of wands

Hey,
i've tried different spreads about a relationship, and i keep getting the queen of wands on how he sees me, what he feels for me and even future result...
i supose the queen of wands is a very good card, but maybe he thinks i'm controlling and he is even afraid of my strong personality
what do you think?
Filipa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #1
Belladonna 
Citizen

I think he views you as an attractive and vivacious woman who has a lot of charisma and is quite passionate. Very sexy!

Old 08-07-2009 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #2
feticeira 
Citizen

Totally agree with Belladonna´s viewpoint.

I wouldn´t say he thinks you´re controlling, I´d say he knows that you´re not afraid to take action, which I think are two very different things.

I don´t really see the Queen of Wands as controlling, I would associate such trait more with the Queen of Swords or Cups, as they can both be manipulative, one using mind games, the other emotional blackmail.
feticeira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #3
littlestar 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipa
Hey,
i've tried different spreads about a relationship, and i keep getting the queen of wands on how he sees me, what he feels for me and even future result...
i supose the queen of wands is a very good card, but maybe he thinks i'm controlling and he is even afraid of my strong personality
what do you think?
I think the queen of wands as how he sees you is a great card.
He sees you as someone who is loyal to those close to her but also someone who knows how to let her hair down and have a good time. You have a sense of action and adventure about you that makes you so much fun to be around. You're never dull or boring in his eyes!

~From the television show The Wonder Years
littlestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #4
Billy-boy 
Resident

You could probably impress him with your athletic ability too. If he's sporty, he'll like a sporty girlfriend. If you're sporty, he can maybe learn from you, but you you have to help him take an interest first, but don't be too rough on him, he'd be a beginner.

Last edited by Billy-boy; 08-07-2009 at 19:36.
Billy-boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #5
Thirteen 
The Thirteenth Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipa
maybe he thinks i'm controlling and he is even afraid of my strong personality
The Queen/Wands certainly wants things the way she wants them, and can be bossy. BUT, she is not controlling per se, because the Queen/Wands isn't someone who has long-term goals. What she wants, she wants now.

So he does not see you as the sort of woman to say, "My party must have these flowers and this wine and it must be perfect in every way---" Rather, he sees you as the sort of woman who says, "Let's fly to Rio now. No need to pack, let's just go!" That's the sort of "bossy" that he sees.

And that sort of "bossy" is the sort that men usually adore, though, yes, there are some men who are intimidated by it because they feel they can't live up to it or satisfy such a woman--or because it competes with the sort of man they want to be, the one who makes such pronouncements and drives the relationship to where ever it's going. But that doesn't mean he isn't interested. To him, you are exciting, impulsive, daring, unpredictable, creative, dynamic, inventive, sometimes dramatic--and sexually very hot. In fact, if you're going to worry about anything, worry about the fact that he sees you as a very hot and fiery love affair rather than something lasting.
Thirteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #6