Attraction to crystals because of health issues

HearthCricket

I was just wondering if anyone has noticed that they are naturally attracted to specific crystals according to the condition of their health (meaning in conjunction with the colours associated to the chakra system)? For the past 2 months I have been into very earthy colours. Browns, jaspers, garnet, carnelian, gold and green stones. I also have not been feeling well and believe I had yet another ovarian cyst. I have to go have an ultrasound to be sure that and my ridiculous hormones is all that is causing the pain and discomfort.

But this suddenly changed. A few days ago I had some sharper pains for 2 hours and it passed. That famiiar feeling of when a cyst starts to shrink or rupture a bit. My computer space and one of my reading spaces definitely had been reflecting how I was feeling, with all the earthtones and lower chakra colours/eathy crystals. But today everything changed. I looked at it and got depressed. Suddenly I was interchanging all my crystals to pinks, blues, lavenders and purples. And my cycle is now at the end and I am feeling much better. Pulling out lavender quartz, amethyst, pink calcite, lapis lazuli, celestite, etc. really packed a punch on me and flowed right into my starting to gather all my info and create my first Book of Shadows/Light and Glamour. The colour of ink being used? Purple, blues, pinks!

Anyone else ever notice this? And I don't just mean a sudden attraction to specific stones but really a connection between your physical health and the chakra colours/crystals used for healing specific areas.

Briar Rose

Have you considered the healing frequencies?

I sent them to floracove via an e-mail. You can ask her to send them to you. I think they would help you more so than the crystals, which are good, but the tones are more active in (quicker results) healing vibrations.

Starshower

Oh, poor Hearth Cricket, you have my sympathy! I've suffered similarly for over a decade. I had impacted eggs / cysts & various 'fimbrial occlusions'. The sharp pains were always worse around ovulation time. Best of luck with the scan.
Oddly, the lower chakra colours didn't appeal to me - seeming to intensify the ache & make me feel worse. Too much heat & fire in those reds & oranges (carnelian, jasper etc) seemed to increase that bursting feeling & inflammation.
So, like you, I found myself drawn to milder, cooler, more gentle crystals, like the softer greens (aventurine, jade,) lilacs (sugilite, charoite,) soft blue lace agate, and especially the immensely comforting pink (manango) calcite - which still soothes me, & I often sleep clutching a lovely round, 'soft' polished palm-stone piece of it when suffering insomnia. In fact, I need it, + my fave piece of polished rose quartz to get to sleep at all!
Wishing you all the best.

HearthCricket

Starshower said:
Oh, poor Hearth Cricket, you have my sympathy! I've suffered similarly for over a decade. I had impacted eggs / cysts & various 'fimbrial occlusions'. The sharp pains were always worse around ovulation time. Best of luck with the scan.
Oddly, the lower chakra colours didn't appeal to me - seeming to intensify the ache & make me feel worse. Too much heat & fire in those reds & oranges (carnelian, jasper etc) seemed to increase that bursting feeling & inflammation.
So, like you, I found myself drawn to milder, cooler, more gentle crystals, like the softer greens (aventurine, jade,) lilacs (sugilite, charoite,) soft blue lace agate, and especially the immensely comforting pink (manango) calcite - which still soothes me, & I often sleep clutching a lovely round, 'soft' polished palm-stone piece of it when suffering insomnia. In fact, I need it, + my fave piece of polished rose quartz to get to sleep at all!
Wishing you all the best.

Thank you! And yes, I almost wonder if I made the situation worse by pulling out all those earthy toned crystals, especially carnelian, for like you said, it reminded me of the heat and pain I was feeling. I was told by a healer that I needed to do some grounding, so that is why I had pulled out garnet, but I think I should have balanced the whole thing with some amethyst, blue lace agate, pink calcite or rose quartz. I think I will work with some clear quartz, one day, this week, and just clear things out! Give myself a rinsing! :D