Which Deck is your Carry-Round Deck?

Wendywu

We've nearly all got a deck that travels with us - mine's the Templar (and a set of bone runes) - what's yours?

MysticalMoose

My "go everywhere" deck is the DruidCraft (trimmed).... & sometimes the Steele Wizard (if my bag is big enough) lol...

MM :love:

SkadisPhoenix

I have three decks that are always in my handbay - The Jane Austen Tarot, Llewellyn Tarot, and lately I've been alternating between the Gilded Tarot and the Truth Seeker's Tarot

I like big bags luckily! ;)

rif

Lo Scarabeo Tarot, LS French Cartomancy and a deck of playing cards.

Nowadays I have all the bases covered. :D

jackdaw*

miniature Albano Waite. Love the images, and the size is perfectly portable.

Le Fanu

Pocket size AG Muller Thoth in a lovely old leather cigarette case. I got the deck from wytchwood; one of my first trades and Ive never stopped loving it!

However, I too have all bases covered. I have back ups of various decks stashed in other places (12 at my partner's place by the bed and a couple in my desk drawer at work), so when Im going to and from these places, I don't carry a deck as there are decks already there.

But when I go away for the weekend or on a long journey, I take my pocket Thoth to contemplate

rif

jackdaw* said:
miniature Albano Waite. Love the images, and the size is perfectly portable.

I don't suppose you know of anyplace that still sells that one? I'd love to have a small Albano Waite, it's my favorite RWS variant.

Genna

Wonderland Tarot. It is my most trusted deck.

Edited to add; I´m even investing in a Baba Prague Alice in Wonderland Tarot bag for it (the one with Alice and the caterpiller).

jackdaw*

rif said:
I don't suppose you know of anyplace that still sells that one? I'd love to have a small Albano Waite, it's my favorite RWS variant.
I got mine from TG, though I think Jeannette said there weren't many left ...

gregory

I don't exactly carry it at all times, but no house of mine is a home without a BBC.....