Attuning the crystal

Schnee

Hello all!

I am not new to crystals in general but I discovered very recently that they could be beneficial to us in daily life. I decided that I had nothing to loose and bought myself my first crystal, a beautiful red Tiger eye.

Following the instructions I found on the site and in books I cleansed it and tried to attune it. That was so wonderful!!
At first I felt a tingling in my hand but then it spread to my whole body and when I opened my eyes I was feeling very dizzy and sleepy. I wouldn't have expected it (it's a quite small stone) to have such an effect. At first I wanted to put it under my pillow but the experience frightened me a little so I left it on my bedside table..

Is this all normal? I feel that maybe the crystal is too powerful.. What are your experiences?

Apollonia

I've had this happen before. Some stones, Tiger Eye among them, can raise your vibrational rate, and although it is very beneficial to one's spiritual devleopment, intuitive abilities, etc., it can be a very disconcerting experience.

For me, it has always been a one-time thing, so I would go ahead and try working with it, being sure to choose a time when you don't have to do anything major, like drive a car or give a speech, afterwards.