Frog Tarot

Lillie

Ok, It's the same frogs.

But I made a web site for them!

Me!
I made a web site, all by myself with no help from anyone.

I am so damn chuffed at myself.
I did HTML and all sorts of weird crap.
I stayed up till six yesterday morning doing stupid weird stuff with keys on my keyboard that I thought I would never use...

Removed link

Tell me if it looks ok on your computer.

And I posted this here because the frog tarot was born here, but if it ought to be somewhere else, then move it, it's fine by me.

Zezina

The Frog Tarot

Yes, Lillie - I can see your very pretty Frog Tarot page with your two little frogs, and they look so cute there.

You must be so thrilled as its a real endeavour and very nerve-racking to accomplish something like that for the first time.

I did get several pop-up ads into the bargain, but I just clicked them out.

Hope you'll be adding more pages to your frog website. :love:

Lillie

You get in by clicking the flower in the middle.

Maybe I should have said something to that effect....

I didn't know about the pop ups. They are blocked on this computer.

It's because it's a free hosting site.
I'll be looking for a better one, but all the free ones seem to want to advertise, I suppose that's why they are free.

Bernice

I love 'em! My daughter would want this deck if it ever materialises.

I especially love The Sun; the frog-angel is a little cross-eyed......

I'm not a lover of 'cute' decks, but these images are so appealing - and I do like frogs.

Bee :)

P.S. You just popped in before my post. I had no trouble with the one popup.

EDIT: A bit later. I meant The Judgment card not The Sun!

The Sun card was in my mind because I have a Sun card that is very, very similar in one of my decks - minus the frogs. The arching sky with a huge sun and sunflowers beneath.

Lillie

Thanks.

The whole idea of this deck, when I first made it, was that anyone who wanted it could save the images and print them out themselves.
Which a few people have done.

Or, I can email you bigger pictures if you want better print quality.

But there it is, it's yours if you can print it.

I just made it for fun, just messing about on the computer, and people here thought it was amusing so I finished it and said anyone could have it so long as they printed it themselves, because I was damned if I was going to.

Bernice

Downloading them.........many thanks. Having a chuckle as well because they tickle me. My daughter will love them!

Bee :)

Alta

Lillie said:
And I posted this here because the frog tarot was born here, but if it ought to be somewhere else, then move it, it's fine by me.
The frogs are more than welcome.

Alta

Hannafate

Ooh! The Devil is just too cute!

Mabon-Tail

Lillie said:
I didn't know about the pop ups. They are blocked on this computer.

It's because it's a free hosting site.
I'll be looking for a better one, but all the free ones seem to want to advertise, I suppose that's why they are free.
Try Webs.com or deviantART. When last I checked, Webs.com doesn't have those invasive ads that FortuneCity does, and deviantART is just straight art hosting, so there's no real need to have to deal with all that HTML.

Lillie

Don't people have pop up blockers?

I just looked at webs,com.

I can only upload one file at a time. It would take forever to move it there, but I'll have to think about it.

Deviant art? No chance, I don't like that place.

Meanwhile people should think about blocking pop ups on their computers.

It really is better to do that, you know!