Another Deck ID Thread

rwcarter

I bought this unnamed purple deck at SF BATS this past weekend. There's no identifying info on the box and no LWB, so I'm guessing it's part of a set. Judging by the youthfulness of the characters and the gentle way that some of the "tougher" cards (Death, Devil, 10 Swords, 10 Wands, etc) are handled in addition to the multicultural depictions (interracial Lovers!), I'm guessing the deck was geared towards kids. As always, any info is appreciated.

Thanks,
Rodney

Attachments

• unknown purple tarot 001.jpg
    unknown purple tarot 001.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 497
  • unknown purple tarot 002.jpg
    unknown purple tarot 002.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 362
  • unknown purple tarot 003.jpg
    unknown purple tarot 003.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 302
  • unknown purple tarot 004.jpg
    unknown purple tarot 004.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 297

cardlady22

Oh, please! Somebody, please, know what this deck is and may it be obtainable. That is too cool!

nisaba

My computer unscrolls pics slowly, and I was going to identify it immediately, as soon as it started unrolling ... then it got to the main parts of the images. Dunno. I love Strength, though - lion on a leash, and exercise weights!

I know who might know, though, and who is back: [size=+2]GREGORY![/size]

Brigid

Oh that's sooo adorable!!
I have no idea what it is, hopefully someone does....

gregory

nisaba said:
My computer unscrolls pics slowly, and I was going to identify it immediately, as soon as it started unrolling ... then it got to the main parts of the images. Dunno. I love Strength, though - lion on a leash, and exercise weights!

I know who might know, though, and who is back: [size=+2]GREGORY![/size]
I might have known; I am back, but I don't have a clue. I shall haul the Big Guns over here....

ADAM !!!!!

nisaba

<whining> I can't believe you don't have it sitting on a shelf somewhere. Go and check this minute.

I *knew* there was a reason I didn't unfurl the very last jpeg - what a disappointing Three Swords! Really, people, get over it! Although in one of hte other scans, the - what? 5? 6? Cups with three jellyfish formed from three of the upturned cups is a lovely idea.

cardlady22

Just out of curiosity, what do the backs look like? I will never begrudge a copyright notice again . . .

Game or teen mag extra? I don't know anyone in that age range to ask!

rwcarter

cardlady22 said:
Just out of curiosity, what do the backs look like? I will never begrudge a copyright notice again . . .
As requested, I've attached a scan of the card back.

I guess that is one good reason for a copyright notice (but not on every card)....

Rodney

Attachments

• AT unknown purple deck back.jpg
    AT unknown purple deck back.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 266

cardlady22

Thanks, Rodney! I had a mad vision of a blitzing campaign of all magazine headquarters!

iceclone

its a cute deck.