Glossary Of Thelema By Frater Pyramidatus

anubis777

Greetings everyone,
I have been wanting to post this link for some time but keep getting off track it is an excellent link regarding the Thoth Tarot. It covers all 78 cards & symbolism as well as most of the astrology i think this will benefit a lot of people. Just type in Glossary of Thelema or Frater Pyramidatus & click on the doc.stoc or scripod all of the minor cards are listed in alphabetcial order for example Abundance you have to scroll down to A. then for the 4 of wands Completion you scroll down to the C. All of the Aces & Court cards are included it is a really great document. I don't know if this information is from certain grades in Thelema or not, also i want to thank you Scion for sending me your file on the decans of Liber T. it is really great work i look forward to your book in the future. Ok with that being said i hope everyone enjoys the link.

anubis777

Hi,
It's better to use the doc.stoc link but that is the one........

Bernice

I had no idea what you were talking about because you didn't post a link, you just talked about it.

Seems that this is the link to DocStoc, for those who might prefer to go there instead. Same document at both places......

http://www.docstoc.com/

Bee :)

anubis777

Thanks for posting the link i didn't do it correctly.......