Stone for protection

Shikamaru

So here I am, pretty trapped in my room. Something has been roaming around the house, making really loud noises, knocking stuff around, and it has gotten kind of violent towards me. I am safe where I am, for the most part, but I need to leave my room and go into the rest of the house now. This thing has been leaving burns on my back, neck, and right arm, so it is pretty nasty, and I feel like I don't have the willpower to hold this thing off. Like, I'm so exhausted and not in good spirits.

So I ask, which stones should I carry on me to essentially shield me from this thing? I have most stones, so a good 4 or 5 stones would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Shikamaru

So, I don't think I will get an answer in time. I just felt out some stones (And as I type this I got a knock at the door) and put them in a small zip lock and put them on a chain. This thing has knocked items out of my hand before, I have 5 garnet, 1 turquoise, citrine, amethyst, rose quartz, quartz, black quartz, carnelian, jasper and hemetite.

Now these stones should A) Hopefully keep this thing away from me, and B) Not be able to be knocked out of my hands/be harmed with them on me.

I am so scared right now, but I gotta get out of this room.

Debra

Call the police.

Muir Aingeal

I'm not sure a stone alone is going to do the job. I think you should sage your house and command whatever it is to leave.

Have any holy water?