Dream Enchantress. 0 The Fool

Briar Rose

This card shows a person wearing a half mask holding a staff, walking away from the village. She has her dog by her side. The Autumn leaves are falling.

I feel the Autmun leaves are a sign that what ever was going on in the village, it is now over, and that leaving this traveler will make a fresh start.

Surja76

Interesting...

Wolf in sheep's clothing !!!!!!

"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves." (Matthew 7:15) :)

hypocrite, who hides his evil intentions under the guise of virtue...

People are hiding under the mask of meekness, to mislead and easier to attack the gullible.

There was the story about St. Francis Asizskom. The area around the Italian town of Gubbio in the Apennines ruined with terrible wolf. Instead to sizzle this "murderer" with lightning Saint turned to the beast "humanly" called him "Brother Wolf" and explained to him the iniquity of his actions. The wolf repented, died "with a clear conscience" and was buried. Due to the Cristian "wolves and other predators" will not be destroyed, but be transformed.

Briar Rose

Wow! really? I didn't see that. I am going to ask Ric to ask the artist.

Surja76

yes it is a little bit strange may be I am wrong in my thoughts, i would mot like think of Fool such way I described above... it was look like first impression briefly taken to this card. :(