"making a hard decision" spread

Fantcf

This spread is a merging of two I've seen here before. (I'm sorry, I've forgotten their names.) I loved the feel of not really assigning any one placement for certain meanings, basicly I keep my spirit open to the feel of the cards.

When you deal out the cards you alternate from one side to the next. (Before you lay out the cards you have to decide what side is what. Example: My husband was being interviewed for two jobs at once. Both were great oppertunities for him but we didn't know which one would be the best for our family, so I made this spread up. I made up my mind that the left side would be for one job and the right side would be for the other job.)

9 10
17 18
23 7 8 24
27 15 16 28
29 21 5 6 22 30
25 13 14 26
19 3 4 20
11 12
1 2

1-10 cards will tell you which choice is the better fit for you.
11-18 cards will tell you what will happen to you the 1st month after if you choose that choice.
19-24 cards will tell you what will happen to you the 2nd month after if you choose that choice.
25-28 cards will tell you what will happen to you the 3rd month after if you choose that choice.
29 & 30 cards will tell you what will happen to you the 4th month after if you choose that choice.

I wanted to thank the person who came up with the three month tree of life and all the others for theirspreads for making choices.

I hope this spread helps you the way it's helped me through this crazy time.

Ok. I don't know how to fix this but I had all the numbers laid out but the preview smashes them all together. The spread is suposed to be two triangles. 1 pointing to the left and the other pointing to the right.
If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know.
Thanks

Astraea Aurora

Does it look like that?

You have to put . or , or # or * or - in it as spaces. Tabs don't work with the forum software.

Astraea Aurora :grin:

Fantcf

spread take two

sorry it took so long to get back to y'all. I've been in the process of putting my house in order to be packed to be moved from Texas to Utah.

Hope this looks better.

Thanks so much for your help, Astraea!

FanTCF

WingspreadPhoenix

What a pretty spread! *-* This will be very helpful for me when I get older and better at reading xD I like it :] I usually don't like spreads with too many cards, but I think that in this case the amount of cards helps to better explain the situation. Nice spread.