Madame Endora's Fortune Cards..

cjtarot

Hi,

THis may have to be moved..sorry..

I just had to let you know that when I recieved My Gothic tarot from monolith Graphics they sent me a sample card of the Madame Endor's Fortune Cards...

WELL, I really loved what I saw..then I got them in the mail..and was amazed. We connected..I recieved guidance and encouragement from the deck the first time I read with them.

Blessings and Take a look see..it's worth it

Cj

FantasyWorld

I just got my copy of that deck last week. I didn't get a sample card but had noticed it on their website and thought it looked like a neat deck. I tell my kids everytime they want a new toy they have to get rid of ones they don't play with anymore,hehe, I need to do that with my decks:)
http://www.monolithgraphics.com/pages/fortune.html
Here's the link to check it out
Also just to mention, they sell 2 music cd's that are really great. I bought both when I ordered the deck. It's Gothic music, somewhat creepy like from a scary movie.

fairyhedgehog

These cards look amazing! It's like they've added a whole host of extra archetypes to the major arcana.

I should never have looked at this thread, now I've got the 'I want's :( :)

Astraea

Got them today

These cards are beautiful! The illustrations are lovely and the card stock is very sturdy. I agree with fairyhedgehog, they do seem like selections from a whole new set of archetypes. Jeannette and Lori carry them now at www.tarotgarden.com.

Lee

Thanks, Astraea, for letting us know that Tarot Garden has them, I've just e-mailed Jeannette about them. I love buying from Tarot Garden! :D

I really like the art on these cards -- that "Hindrance" card looks a lot like Matt Myers' Art Nouveau deck.

The titles are wonderfully mysterious... "The Unicorn," etc. ... although I can't say that I care for the divinatory phrases on the bottom. But I can see that one might get used to them after a while...

-- Lee :)

Dakini

yet another deck on my wish list

Wow I really like this deck. I can't wait to order it next.

Lee

I just received it, and I really like it. I haven't tried reading with it yet but I look forward it. The divinatory phrases on the cards really aren't bothersome, because there's much fuller meanings for each card given in the LWB. The deck seems very well-produced for a self-published deck.

-- Lee

Alta

I just got one of these decks on eBay. I am really looking forward to having it. The images I saw were wonderful, very evocative.

darwinia

They also sell a nice looking hardcover journal for $10 US. The inner pages have a nice gothic border and an aged parchment pattern. It looks very rich. Might be good for both journalling and collaging with either the Gothic Tarot or Fortune cards, although the graphics are from the Gothic. Size is 6 x 8.5 inches with 200 pages inside.

http://www.monolithgraphics.com/pages/journals.html

Oooh, so you could get a deck and a journal. I find it hard to resist journals, I am having a dandy time collaging in the small hardcover journal that came with the new boxed edition of the Arthurian Tarot. They are just so much fun to work with in addition to the decks.

Kaz

oi, i want, i havent said that for some time, but these i like