Buckland Romani

Dancing Bear

I know its is very close to christmas an all..
and I am also moving house..
But i would dearly love to get a bit of study into this deck.
I have searched and found nothing already written on this deck.
It is absolutely gorgeous..and has much to say to us..

I cant promise i can study intensley over this holiday season, but i can certainly write up what i think about a few cards..what my favourite is.
the one that is more thought provoking for me.. which one stirs more emotions etc..

I am also not one for going by book meanings.. but i am certainly reading the book and will take on board the creators reasoning behind creating the image..
I definantly also like to put my own spin in things too..

Is anybody interested in sharing a few of their own thoughts and feelings with me about this deck?

Little Owl

dancing beear

I also would like to spend some time studying this deck . I think the cards are so beautiful and many haven't been covered in the study groups posts. Let me know if you are still interested or if there is anyone else who is also.

minrice

I would also be interested Dancin' Bear! A Buckland Romani study group revival is definitely in order. I'll bet Faunabay would be interested as well.
I'll go PM her and ask her to join us!

Little Owl

Oh this looks promising, fingers crossed

faunabay

I got my PM from minrice and I'd really like to join in. I'm just not sure how much I can do right now. I might have to peek in from time to time and catch up later.