First we know him.
Then we can't know him.
Now yet?

Sorry guys, but I think I am begining to see the male in this chapter. :laugh:

AW

Grigori

Always Wondering said:
Sorry guys, but I think I am begining to see the male in this chapter. :laugh:

ROFLMAO This gave me a graphic visual of Hadit wearing a kilt in a windstorm, Oopsie! :laugh:

This verse actually reminds me of the feminine chapter 1. I know we have the same theme in chapter 2 (e.g. Remember all ye that existence is pure joy...), but most of the "Joy" parts have been in the first chapter.

Maybe Nuit gets to be joyful and Hadit is stuck chiding the sorrowful for what they're missing out on.

Aeon418

I'm guessing that everyone skipped chapter 2 in Gunther's book? ;)

Always Wondering

Similia said:
ROFLMAO This gave me a graphic visual of Hadit wearing a kilt in a windstorm, Oopsie!

Aeon418 said:
I'm guessing that everyone skipped chapter 2 in Gunther's book?

I will go re-read it as soon as I can get a hold of myself and clean up the morining coffee I just sputtered everywhere. :|

AW

Grigori

Aeon418 said:

Oh no, we read it. We just summarized it tangentially :D

(PS thanks for the referral. Just had a good re-read :thumbsup: )

Always Wondering

Aeon418 said:

Oh, I read it again and giggled through it all with Similia's vision still in my head. I wondered if you did that on purpose and now I see that wink. :laugh:

I'll try again.

AW

ravenest

[ What's worn under a Scotsman's kilt?

Nothing . . . it's all in perfectly good working order.]

yes, I take 'the me' referred to as that state of pure joy of existence, and the sorrow and regret (and guilt too maybe) as the negative old aeon religions and outlook.

thorhammer

What book is this, by Gunther? I don't have it, so I'm obviously missing the point :) I feel like the butt of the joke LOL

\m/ Kat