looking for a Birth chart for tarot reading exchange :D

SarahRacheal

Hi
I’m new to this part of the forum and hope I don’t step on anyone’s toes! I have read the guidelines and hope I’ve interoperated them correctly (fingers crossed!)
I was hoping to find someone willing to do a birth chart for me in exchange for tarot readings; I know this is a long shot lol
With it coming up to the New Year I was thinking maybe a 6-month spread or a series of readings to cover different questions? If anyone is interested but would like to work out something else I’m open to suggestions.
I am really, really new to astrology and have gotten interested in it, in relation to tarot and the cards relationship to signs and planets. With that in mind I thought a personal birth chart might help me out in understanding my birth cards and how cards in personal readings can be expanded upon with the use of astrology.
Anyway if anyone is interested in doing an exchange let me know and we can work out the options :D

Waiting hopefully!
Sarah x

214red

why dont you exchange a tarot reading for a solar return or a few months of transits readings, then you can come join us on the study group to start learning about your natal chart?

SarahRacheal

214red said:
why dont you exchange a tarot reading for a solar return or a few months of transits readings, then you can come join us on the study group to start learning about your natal chart?

I've already signed up for the 78 weeks tarot study, which is a huge commitment or I would, i've been reading the thread on here and while alot of the terms are over my head it seems really interesting.

214red

we are going back to basics from Jan, so feel free to pop in and if you dont understand the terms let me know

good luck with the swap

BigLuna

Hi, SarahRacheal.

I would be up for a trade. I'll send you a PM.

SarahRacheal

Yey exchange is sorted with BigLuna :D

SarahRacheal

BigLuna I have pm'ed your reading
Sarah x