Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Books Free Tarot Readings Forum Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Spreads

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your Tarot cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot lovers, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post your thoughts, share readings, search, save threads, view extra boards and more.

post a reply

KafkasGhost 
Citizen

One to Address ALL of Your Spirit Guides

..1.. How many spirit guides do I currently have?
For each one, do the following spread:

2 Tell me something about your personality.
3 Why are you with me (related; personal interest; "assigned")?
4 When is your presence the strongest (in what types of situations)?
5 Please tell me an event in which your presence or influence was particularly strong.
6 What would you like me to know at the moment?

[Then thank them for being here.]

Old 30-12-2009 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #1
irmata 
Citizen

Thank you - I look forward to trying this one out!
irmata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #2
KafkasGhost 
Citizen

You're most welcome and thank you!

It's kinda cool until you try your own spread and find out that you have 14 spirit guides. I need to tell my secretary to cancel all my appointments this week. ;0)

Old 30-12-2009 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #3
SPIRIT HAWK 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by KafkasGhost
..1.. How many spirit guides do I currently have?
For each one, do the following spread:

SORRY BUT HOW DID YOU KNOW HOW MANY GUIDES YOU HAD?? HOW DID YOU GET THE ANSWER TO THIS ONE?? I MEAN HOW DID YOU KNOW YOU HAD 14 SPIRIT GUIDES?? DID YOU GO BY THE NUMBER OF THE CARD??.

SORRY FOR SOUNDING SO INEXPERIENCED , I AM A BEGINNER CAN YOU TELL!!!!! LOL XRX

2 Tell me something about your personality.
3 Why are you with me (related; personal interest; "assigned")?
4 When is your presence the strongest (in what types of situations)?
5 Please tell me an event in which your presence or influence was particularly strong.
6 What would you like me to know at the moment?

[Then thank them for being here.]
THANKYOU XRX
SPIRIT HAWK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #4
KafkasGhost 
Citizen

XIV Temperance was the first card I drew. I thought, gee, 14?! And then I reduced the number to 5. I did a yes/no Ace/Magician/13 spread to confirm if it was 14 or 5. A resounding YES to 14.

Then I inquired further and of those 14, only 4 wanted to "participate in the interview." ;0)

Old 30-12-2009 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #5
irmata 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by KafkasGhost
XIV Temperance was the first card I drew. I thought, gee, 14?! And then I reduced the number to 5. I did a yes/no Ace/Magician/13 spread to confirm if it was 14 or 5. A resounding YES to 14.

Then I inquired further and of those 14, only 4 wanted to "participate in the interview." ;0)
That's hilarious! I hope you are able to share more from the reading in the "Your Readings" forum; it sounds like your guides might have a very strong sense of humour amongst them.

I wonder how much not having the "right" deck interferes with getting an accurate - or full experience - communication. Thinking of your 9 not wanting to play... I'm expanding my collection to include animal decks etc. so that I can connect more fully. I know that tarot is just a tool and you can connect with any deck, but I like to have the appropriate thing to wear
irmata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #6
KafkasGhost 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by irmata
That's hilarious! I hope you are able to share more from the reading in the "Your Readings" forum; it sounds like your guides might have a very strong sense of humour amongst them.

I wonder how much not having the "right" deck interferes with getting an accurate - or full experience - communication. Thinking of your 9 not wanting to play... I'm expanding my collection to include animal decks etc. so that I can connect more fully. I know that tarot is just a tool and you can connect with any deck, but I like to have the appropriate thing to wear
I will certainly be posting "Adventures with My 14 Spirit Guides" in my bloggedy-blog. ;0D I think many of them are, in fact, smart a$$es.

As for the right outfit, you might have a point there. It would be interesting to find out who are human spirit and who are otherwise.

I don't have much of a choice at the moment, though, as I am IDSg with one deck and this is what it's telling me. Hrm... I might have to pay more attention to my dreams during this process (in the process of getting to know the Fab 14. Maybe some will change their minds over time!).

Old 30-12-2009 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #7
The Guided Hermit 
Citizen

Thanks for posting such an enlightening spread. I have 7 guides, each unique and so very special to me now. I only thought of one, but I certainly felt each and everyone of them through this spread.

#7 was particular in what she wanted--reversed cards. 7 reversed cards were required, taken from 7 cuts in the deck, the cards chosen after 7 shuffles and then counted down starting at the 7th card.

Then 7 more shuffles were required prior to the final cutting. I think she got bored; she allowed me to cut three times .

Lo and behold, the top card for her: XX The Aeon reversed. My deck, The VIA Tarot, considers Aeon to represent the Judgment of epochs rather than the Judgment of the Individual. I see this Guide as The One for an aspect of my past.

Happily, the others were far more lenient. A few of them had me laughing, one had me near tears.

I felt waves of chills and goosebumps (this is my physical sign that "I'm on") and they radiated from different parts of my body. One spread out from my lower back, from lateral to medial.

Another, prior to turning the card over, sent chills anchored at my feet (His was the King of Disks).

Others sent chill waves from my fingertips while the next caressed the higher chakra point of my head with a feather.

One desired a change of music. Well, at least 5 of them enjoyed Pink Floyd....

Thanks again!
The Guided Hermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2009 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #8
KafkasGhost 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Guided Hermit
Thanks for posting such an enlightening spread. I have 7 guides, each unique and so very special to me now. I only thought of one, but I certainly felt each and everyone of them through this spread.

#7 was particular in what she wanted--reversed cards. 7 reversed cards were required, taken from 7 cuts in the deck, the cards chosen after 7 shuffles and then counted down starting at the 7th card.

Then 7 more shuffles were required prior to the final cutting. I think she got bored; she allowed me to cut three times .

Lo and behold, the top card for her: XX The Aeon reversed. My deck, The VIA Tarot, considers Aeon to represent the Judgment of epochs rather than the Judgment of the Individual. I see this Guide as The One for an aspect of my past.

Happily, the others were far more lenient. A few of them had me laughing, one had me near tears.

I felt waves of chills and goosebumps (this is my physical sign that "I'm on") and they radiated from different parts of my body. One spread out from my lower back, from lateral to medial.

Another, prior to turning the card over, sent chills anchored at my feet (His was the King of Disks).

Others sent chill waves from my fingertips while the next caressed the higher chakra point of my head with a feather.

One desired a change of music. Well, at least 5 of them enjoyed Pink Floyd....

Thanks again!
This is totally awesome, The Guided Hermit, thank you for sharing your feedback and results! I'm still procrastinating...

Old 31-12-2009 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #9
DancingGemini 
Resident

I had the pleasure of working with this spread, and I have 9 spirit guides. However, only three wanted to chat since the 9 of Swords reversed came up (3 swords overhead, 6 underneath).

One's a loner type who watches over me while I sleep. He tends to be there when I have my minor panics. The other seems to be very young. She's around when I'm with my mother or people I love.

Of the three, there's one who resonated with me the most. She appeared as the 10 of Wands from the Secret Tarot. She must look like that woman in the card because every time I asked her who she was, that card came up in some way. She also manifested herself as the High Priestess in another spread.

I know that she came to me very recently, and she's going to have a big impact on my life.
DancingGemini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2009 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #10
  post a reply

Latest Threads in Tarot Decks

Latest Threads in Talking Tarot

Latest Threads in Using Tarot Cards

Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade your account to subscriber today