Magic Mirror, tell me today...

canid

did all my friends have fun at play? Anyone remember Romper Room from the '60's? Maybe it was just a local Cleveland program...Anyway, I need some help deciphering what I'm seeing in my quartz ball & black mirror. Some of it's obvious, like the swirling/morphing colors that can be easily interpreted. The color 'fogs' are always cobalt blue, *lit* purple, dark red or bright green. I always see faces that morph rapidly into another face, but lately I've been seeing objects & *words*, but they're gone before I've had a chance to compute. Also cat faces - a lot of those lately. It does seem the more I practice, the more I'm getting. Most of the faces I see are people I don't know, but occasionally I recognize someone & they're usually dead. It's way cool! I've also discovered that I can kind of 'jump start' the process if I concentrate on seeing cobalt blue - dunno why, but it works for me.

I recreated them with FreeHand & PhotoShop; this is pretty accurate to what I'm actually seeing visually. So, who are they? What can I do with this? I don't think typical dream interpretation symbols will work here. Does anyone have experience with this?

Attachments

• blackmirrorimages.jpg
    blackmirrorimages.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 149

celticnoodle

very cool canid! I cannot answer your question really, but I wonder if the faces you are seeing could be people you'll be coming in contact with? or perhaps you are seeing people who will be connected somehow to you or to someone you know? just a thought!

and, yes, I recall Romper Room, and I grew up in MD.
I LOVED ROMPER ROOM!!! She would always 'see' me and call my name out! :D and, my own nephew was on RR twice. so, a sort of star there in our family! :laugh:

silverwings94

Romper Room, Oh what fond memories with Miss Rita. We watched it here in Rochester,NY till she had a nervous breakdown, Then I think someone took over for her and then it got cancelled.

canid

I was really bummed when my Brownie troop got to go to Romper Room & they were all on TV & everything but I was sick with measles. I sat & cried while I watched it. Romper Domper Stomper Do...

Well, I've made a special Magic Mirror journal to record things I see. Maybe I'll somehow find some kind of rhyme & reason. I just get so excited when I see these things...I wish the *words* (kinda like a ticker tape) would stay longer so I could read it. Since the images are getting stronger with time & practice, maybe I'll eventually be able to. If not, it's an excellent meditation tool.

rif

I remember Romper Room, although I grew up in the Cleveland area too. :D

celticnoodle

I remember Miss Nancy. I LOVED her! :) plus, she had the same name, I was christened with, and I thought that made me extra special! :)

then, she got sick, and her daughter, Miss Sally took over. by the time I headed to Kindergarten, I stopped watching it. My nephew was on when Miss Sally had it as well. He was the first handicapped child to be on the show, and they enjoyed him so much, he was asked back a 2nd time. :laugh: tho-we thought he wasn't so enjoyable! he actually said a curse word on the show, and they had to bleep him out!!! :bugeyed: :p

so, in addition to being the first handicapped child on the show, I think he was also the first child to be bleeped out! :p

Milfoil

canid said:
Anyway, I need some help deciphering what I'm seeing in my quartz ball & black mirror. Some of it's obvious, like the swirling/morphing colors that can be easily interpreted. The color 'fogs' are always cobalt blue, *lit* purple, dark red or bright green. I always see faces that morph rapidly into another face, but lately I've been seeing objects & *words*, but they're gone before I've had a chance to compute. Also cat faces - a lot of those lately. It does seem the more I practice, the more I'm getting. Most of the faces I see are people I don't know, but occasionally I recognize someone & they're usually dead. It's way cool! I've also discovered that I can kind of 'jump start' the process if I concentrate on seeing cobalt blue - dunno why, but it works for me.

I recreated them with FreeHand & PhotoShop; this is pretty accurate to what I'm actually seeing visually. So, who are they? What can I do with this? I don't think typical dream interpretation symbols will work here. Does anyone have experience with this?

The various levels of brainwave activity down from Beta to Theta show similar traits, the first is swirling colours the second is faces and eyes. When you start to go lower than this you get bright psychedelic colours, dots, lines, geometric shapes etc and then depending on where your intent is heading, you see what you need to see. Sometimes we skip one of these stages and go straight to the seeing stuff, other times we skip it all and go straight to Delta (sleep)!!! ;)

It looks, to me, as though you are seeing the first couple of stages of light trance. Keep going and you will find it easier and that more information comes to you. Its good to have an intention though so as to make sense of what you see.

canid

Milfoil said:
The various levels of brainwave activity down from Beta to Theta show similar traits, the first is swirling colours the second is faces and eyes. When you start to go lower than this you get bright psychedelic colours, dots, lines, geometric shapes etc and then depending on where your intent is heading, you see what you need to see. Sometimes we skip one of these stages and go straight to the seeing stuff, other times we skip it all and go straight to Delta (sleep)!!! ;)

It looks, to me, as though you are seeing the first couple of stages of light trance. Keep going and you will find it easier and that more information comes to you. Its good to have an intention though so as to make sense of what you see.

Thank you Milfoil, so much! The colors I see are *lit* from within; that's the only way I can explain it. Same with auras when I see them. The geometric shapes came first, now they're multi-shaped & they're constantly changing. It's sort of like the scene in Poltergeist with all the shapes coming down the stairs. It is so stunningly beautiful. We have a really old gadget somewhere in a closet that measures brain wave patterns - I can't believe I haven't thought about digging it out, but you reminded me. So you think if I have a specific intent (question?) that would help to direct it, so to speak? This is just so awesome. I've always been able to view faces, little 'movies' on the backs of my eyelids since I was a kid & I thought everyone could. Then I read that most people don't actually see physically things with their crystal balls, etc., but it's more of a 3rd eye type knowing, so after further research I became intrigued enough to pursue this. Back in the '40's & '50's my uncle, whom I lived with at the time, was the only hypnotist instructor in our state; every Friday night all these people would show up & I would be sent out of the room. I was only 3 but I remember it vividly. Then when I was older I talked my uncle into hypnotizing me a few times - I believe I'm the only person he'd ever met that could be hypnotized so easily, with just a suggestion & a touch on my arm. It's a piece of cake to hypnotize myself & it's sooo relaxing. Thanks for giving me more to consider! I'm going to resurrect that little machine, hope it still works!

mingbop

First thing, protect before you do this . It's an open door, you know ? I once had a weird experience with a black polished stone & I think its an easy thing to do, to "go under" gazing at it .
It might be - although I just think things through in my own way which isnt usually anybody else's LOL - it might be that this particular stone/glass is just right to put you in the zone. With me now its clouds , I see what you're seeing in clouds flying past the window. I think its great to find this doorway that works for you to get "in", but you need to protect always. Make it a habit so you dont have to think about it, just do it automatically.
And the cats thing is funny, because I've been seeing cats too in people's faces recently. I thought it might be a guide or companion of theirs but its strange how it has just started and I never saw them before.
Have you tried writing down whatever comes to you while or just immediately after, you scry ? Either at the time or just one second after it, before your mind has time to re-adjust things to suit itself ..

mingbop

Am sorry, just realised I didnt answer your question really. Re the faces that you see, one day I had an awesome time, with clouds flying past the window and all that day I saw faces in the clouds - really LOTS of faces, passing by. I think they were just doing that - passing by. I think once your head/mind/third eye/whatever is in tune with spirit, then you see many things , they dont all have to be a message or mean anything - you know ? Like some nights you lie in bed and you hear snatches of conversation, just like people passing you in the street. So if youre tuned in then you will pick up odd snippets and see glimpses . Does that make sense ? If yes, then I am too sober....its time I got pickled, the bells will be in an hour !!!