February Rune Circle Sign-Up

Barbaras Ahajusts

Everyone is invited to join in this month. But if you owe a reading to anyone on the forum, please fulfill your obligations before you commit yourself with us. Yes, I do keep a list & check it often!;)

This month rune circle will operate like January's circle. http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=131298

We will post our readings on "February Rune Reading" thread when I set it up.
This sign up thread is where we will keep our comments or questions. Our actual readings will stay on the February's reading thread! I will have them linked, so we won't get mixed up.

We are keeping it simple, again, so we will go with 2 words reading request. Please format your question to 2 Words.
Examples "Man(/Woman/People) Communication", "Losing Weight", "New Job" etc, etc.

Feel free to toss, roll, lay out or however you want to use your runes to read.
Participants can use either rune cards or physical runes, doesn't matter which. How you read them is entirely up to you, and how many. You will just know how many are right for who you are reading for.
Remember if a reading looks like it's personal, contact your partner via pm to see if they want you to post it.

In line with keeping it simple:
Sign in below and indicate with two words what subject your reading should be about.

*February 1st, I will post partners.
Readings are due with in a weeks time.
*Feedback will be due before the 15th.

inanna_tarot - druid moon
Barbara - ...Waiting for two words.... :)
AJ - Secular. Sacred.
Eowyn - My Home
StormDancer330 - ...Waiting for two words.... :)
Silverwings94- Self Esteem
Emily - Self Motivation
Lewen - My Internship
Saleeneh - My romance
Franniee - My direction
Aulruna - Creative endeavors
Rachelcat - Life purpose
Talamh-Sidhe - job motivation
TractJM - My Understanding
Alta - strength (through) spirituality
Dancing Bear - Spiritual Goal
Oak Woman - spiritual goals
Mellaenn - Service opportunity
(This is just a list for me to keep track, not the exact pairing that will be posted in February's Reading!);)

Again,
PLEASE KEEP GENERAL QUESTIONS AND THOUGHTS HERE ON THIS THREAD.

inanna_tarot

I was sad to see I had missed the Jan round - I would have loved to have played then, but now I can play in feb! (which is only just round the corner!)

My two words for the reading are 'druid moon'

ta muchly :D

Barbaras Ahajusts

Still thinking!

AJ

Cryptic :)
My two words. Unless I change my mind again.

Secular. Sacred.

Thanks so much for leading the circle, the participation and readings in January's trial balloon were phenomenal!

Eowyn

Hello :)
Glad to be here.

My words are: "My Home".

Stormdancer

AJ said:
I'm in, will think about my two words and edit this when something comes me.

Thanks so much for leading the circle, the participation and readings in January's trial balloon were phenomenal!

DITTO everything she said.... :D

ETA My 2 words are work environment

Thanks for the kindly reminder :heart:

silverwings94

Sign me up again. Me and my runes are loving every minute we re together. I think I will be joining AJ in really studying them this year.I will do my reading tomorrow while hubby is at his new part time job (YIPPEEEEEEEEEEE), Finally a day all to myself.

Emily

I'm in too - I've had a think and my two words are :- Self Motivation :)

Lewen

I just posted my feedback and am caught up with January's readings.
Please add me to the list! :)

My two words are: My Internship.

silverwings94

Been pondering what my two words could be and have finally come up with them: self esteem.