Apophyllite

moonspirit

I recently purchased an apophyllite cluster online and was interested in hearing about what experiences anyone has had with this stone? It has little pieces of pink stillbite on the cluster as well which looked very pretty.

Thank You! :heart:
moonspirit

MCsea

Apophyllite is stunningly simple in its vibration - clear and light

IMHO Clear Apophyllite clearly connects physical forms to spiritual realms.
Helps attune your body through movement, rhythm and music.
I feel it helps support being friendly - you know like helps you feel social - which helps if the situation may not be so social - I also feel it helps invite like minded people into your life....
In a word it helps me feel gregarious

Healing in particular arms (Gemini energy - it likes to be found with other crystals like stilbite)

Green Apophyllite is traditionally a healing crystal bringing growth, renewal and recovery in illness. it helps regain strength and encourages healing.
Promotes a balance between work and play; maintaining that relaxation is essential to everyone’s well-being. Recuperation is the word I use for this crystal
Hmm must get my green Apophyllite out and work with that this long weekend ;)

blessings

MARINA

moonspirit

Oh nice! Being more social is something I'm working on..also connecting better with my guides. Thanks so much MCsea :) You are always so helpful and have a wealth of information and experience. I really appreciate you taking the time to share.

:heart:
moonspirit

MCsea said:
Apophyllite is stunningly simple in its vibration - clear and light

IMHO Clear Apophyllite clearly connects physical forms to spiritual realms.
Helps attune your body through movement, rhythm and music.
I feel it helps support being friendly - you know like helps you feel social - which helps if the situation may not be so social - I also feel it helps invite like minded people into your life....
In a word it helps me feel gregarious

Healing in particular arms (Gemini energy - it likes to be found with other crystals like stilbite)

Green Apophyllite is traditionally a healing crystal bringing growth, renewal and recovery in illness. it helps regain strength and encourages healing.
Promotes a balance between work and play; maintaining that relaxation is essential to everyone’s well-being. Recuperation is the word I use for this crystal
Hmm must get my green Apophyllite out and work with that this long weekend ;)

blessings

MARINA

Dusk Till Dawn

I wear mine every night. I have to waer it because of my TMJ condition. When it needs to be recharged, I stick it in the freezer for 2 hours. I even notice when I'm not wearing it. I love that stone.

moonspirit

Seeker*13* said:
I wear mine every night. I have to waer it because of my TMJ condition. When it needs to be recharged, I stick it in the freezer for 2 hours. I even notice when I'm not wearing it. I love that stone.

Thats awesome! :heart: I'm looking forward in seeing how it interacts with my energy.

MCsea

Seeker*13* said:

OH WOW - Seeker*13* thank you for that information I have TMJ and didnt realise Apophyllite helps with this - OF COURSE IT DOES! but now I know!

Thank you moonspirit you are kind - I love crystals but my opionion is just one.. I hope many people post - I love learning more!

MARINA