Star and relationships

BLFO

What type of relationship is this, if a person desires it?

sweet_intuition

I would say something that's more cerebral and more 'inspiring' than something that's 'romantic' in nature. There's an element of emotional detachment, as well as, being a bit of a 'tease'.

Thirteen

BLFO said:
What type of relationship is this, if a person desires it?
A hopeful one that has a future if both parties are willing to work at it.

BLFO

So basically this card is stating that the person feels they have no relationship with you at all, so are dying for a little morsel, or a taste of one. Or they are being denied a relationship right now?

Glass Owl

sweet_intuition said:
I would say something that's more cerebral and more 'inspiring' than something that's 'romantic' in nature. There's an element of emotional detachment, as well as, being a bit of a 'tease'.
Wow! This card has suddenly started turning up for a particular relationship in my life and that fits what I think and feel about it to a "t."

cherryberry

sweet_intuition said:

must echo this! had the card coming up in r'ship questions in the past and it makes even more sense now - looking back!
spot on! :)

BLFO

sweet_intuition said:

So what a minute. They don't want a relationship as for romancing and sexing. They just want you look cute, tease them and before "something happens", you will run off and disappear? Like now you see it, now you don't?

I don't understand the concept a cerebral, teasing relationship. Someone help me in simpler terms.

Jaqueline

I'd say the Star would mean the kind of relationship you'd/they'd been wishing for, whatever that is for that person.

pasara

Could also be a long-distance relationship, or unrequited love.

It could also be something idealized.

In some cards the image would suggest a relationship that is nourishing to the soul.

In general I would see the Star as a relationship that is not particularly grounded or real, at least yet.

starrystarrynight

I think it can also represent a desired relationship that is out of reach at the moment, but one that with faith and hard work, may be realized. Considering the fact that it comes after the Tower, I often find it appears (for relationship questions) when a relationship was not working for whatever reason(s), but the participants still have hope they can work things out.