Aeclectic Tarot
Dedicated to the diversity and beauty of Tarot since 1996

· Tarot Decks   · Tarot Meanings   · Tarot Forum   · Home

Tarot Gallery Tarot Card Meanings Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Crystals & Herbs

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot enthusiasts, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post, share readings, search, view extra boards and more.

Hope to see you in the forum soon!

sunstallion 
Citizen

Herbs that enhance psychic abilities

Anyone knows what herbs that enhance psychic abilities, mediumship skills ?

Thanks
sunstallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2010 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #1
Horace 
Citizen

I'v tried mugwort tea before. It's sort of, euphoric and seems to put your mind in a receptive state. and it was suggested to me that I use the leftover tea to cleanse my crystal balls and scrying mirrors. Haven't tried it yet, no leftovers. Mugwort and eyebright tea, I've used before bed for dreams. There are other herbs, but these two I consider safe enough to recommend to my own family.
Horace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2010 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #2
OOnaOwl 
Citizen

Mugwort & St. John's Wort are both fantastic. You can even get Mugwort Mochi at the health food store for a late night snack before bed. FES also makes a Mugwort Moon Magic oil that you can put on your third eye that works wonders!
OOnaOwl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2010 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #3
Ethereal_Phoenix 
Resident

Talking

I burn Bay Leaves and inhale the smoke through my nose.
Bay Leaves enhance Clairvoyance and were once used by The Oracle at Delphi to promote visions. She would chew them, I would try that but I haven't had a Bay-Leaf Plant for awhile so I only use dried Bay Leaves. I doubt chewing them dried would be as powerful but burning them and inhaling the scent works wonderfully.
Don't believe the rumors that say the herbs must be fresh, they work wonderfully dried too, you just have to find a way to use them!

Old 17-03-2010 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #4
Guiding Cauldron 
Citizen

Jasmine works for some as well.
Guiding Cauldron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2010 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #5
canid 
Not sure yet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethereal_Phoenix
I burn Bay Leaves and inhale the smoke through my nose.
Bay Leaves enhance Clairvoyance and were once used by The Oracle at Delphi to promote visions. She would chew them, I would try that but I haven't had a Bay-Leaf Plant for awhile so I only use dried Bay Leaves. I doubt chewing them dried would be as powerful but burning them and inhaling the scent works wonderfully.
Don't believe the rumors that say the herbs must be fresh, they work wonderfully dried too, you just have to find a way to use them!
And I just happen to have an indoor bay tree! I put it outside in the summer, but it does very well indoors over the winter. It's growing like crazy; I use it for cooking but I think I may try that. And you're right, some herbs are actually more potent dried. Depends on the herb & when it's picked before drying.

Old 17-03-2010 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #6
canid 
Not sure yet...

OMG, guess what bay smells like? If Paul had seen me he would have called the cops. I almost burnt my fingers - where's a roach clip when you need one?! I think I'll just crumble some up & stuff it in a cigarette wrapper. Hahaha! Gotta go commune with my magic mirror now...

Old 17-03-2010 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #7
amethyst57 
Citizen

rose, patchouli or sandalwood incense smell better...
don't get ya in trouble :-)
read that kava kava, valerian, and cinnamon teas help with psychic abilities...
amethyst57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2010 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #8
strangebrew 
Citizen

Sage

Old 19-03-2010 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #9
DarkWolven1980 
Resident

bay what a use

LOL well never considerd smoking bay leaves but sounds like an option and teas in any form with rose oil are a good enhancer as well as cinnamon and thyme steeped in tea
DarkWolven1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #10
Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade to subscriber today