Thoth Tarot Course By Lon Duquette Starting On 3-15-10

anubis777

Hello,
Just wanted to let everyone know that Lon is offering his Thoth course again starting Monday March 15th. The course will run until May. It is through the Maybe logic Acadamy. I haven't taken his course so i was curious if there are people out there who have & what they thought of the course? So let me know if you liked or disliked the course & if it covered the cards in depth or just basic?

MagsStardustBlack

I would be interested to know more about this course also - where do i find the info on it? xxMags

anubis777

Just type in maybe logic acadamy & go into courses & it tells you there. The course is $135 & lasts until May 9th.

MagsStardustBlack

Aw thank's, but can't afford that, maby next time. Mags.

thorhammer

I wanted to add the link for ease of finding.

http://www.maybelogic.org/academy.htm

Thanks for bringing it to our attention, anubis777. I'll be interested to find out if anyone else has done it as well.

\m/ Kat

thorhammer

Realised that it starts in a day or two, so hustled and got my payment in.

I'll keep y'all posted.

\m/ Kat

Lilija

I'm in that class too :) So far, it looks like it's excellent. Have a full week of reading and thinking ahead!

faunabay

I'd absolutely love to sign up, but have to save my pennies for the Readers Studio. It's coming up quickly!! woohoo!

I really would like to do this class though. (pouts)

fyreflye

$135 to hear a failed rock musician and burned out stoner tell you what's already in his book. I don't know how anyone could resist this, but somehow I'm managing :D

thorhammer

Well, FWIW, he's already stated that he's not going to be rehashing simply what's in his book, and I think that his deep knowledge of Crowley's writings will be able to help at least myself, and I don't doubt others, to get a better understanding of the linkages between the deck and everything else.

\m/ Kat