Sinduction, you are right. but the other cards are brrr i preffered not to insert them. i usually read reversals as having their own meaning, not as a negative or opposite. and here i guess i wanted to see it this way.
so the situation is my friend wants to have a baby.
i did a reading for her a few weeks ago asking will she get pregnant this year and i think the answer was positive
3 card reading: 3 pentacles - 9 pentacles - ace pentacles
now she asked me for a nother reading and i couldnt refuse her even if i know it's not so relevant. that is why i just came up with a spread i invented especially for her so at least not to do it in the same 3 card way.
so i asked will they have a baby
and the positions
1. is she fertile? (she;s trying for 4months) - answer king of wands reversed
2. is he ok, fertile? - queen of swords
(funny she is a man he is a woman here)
3. will they conceive easy? - king cups reversed
4. smth hidden i should know - empress reversed (yeah..i know)
5. outcome - will she get pregnant? - moon reversed
well..not looking so good, i dont even know what to tell her. my hope is that the first reading was more relevant or that this moon reversed means the absence of her period.....or she will not get pregnant with him this year lol that would be some news haha. i'm joking..i hope
Last edited by starshine81; 18-03-2010 at 16:34.