"New Deck Interview" - Noblet

alec

Hi,

Have been transitioning to Marseille (TdM), and decided to use FireRaven's "New Deck Interview" spread ( http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=44573 ) with my newly beloved Flornoy Noblet deck. Thought others might be interested, too.

This is a 6 card spread with the following structure (positions slightly modified from FireRaven's spread):
*** 6 **** 5 ***
****** 4 ******
*** 3 **** 2 ***
****** 1 ******

1. Tell me about your most important characteristic.
2. What are your strengths as a deck?
3. What are your limits as a deck?
4. What do you bring to the table?
5. How can I best learn from and collaborate with you?
6. What is the potential outcome of our working relationship?

Cards Drawn and interpretation
1. XIIII Temperance
I can help you gain valuable perspective through "heightened and balanced" intuition. I'll whisper to you and watch over your shoulder as you read.

2. 4 Coins, reversed
While you have a tendency to distrust your gifts, as a deck I will help you counteract that by being more open. This should make it easier for you to be more open with your skills.

3. 10 Coins
I am a confident deck concerned mostly with passing my wisdom and proven success on to posterity. Though beautiful, I am clear and blunt.

4. Knight Cups, reversed
I offer you a direct pathway to the messages of the heart, tempered with the filter of time. I speak with less concern for gentleness and more concern for clarity with compassion.

5. XI Strength, reversed
Don't force me to conform to your fixed notions and definitions. Rather, allow me to move freely and uncaged.

6. XXI World
Together we can successfully complete the work we together set out to do.

The spread increases my confidence in using the deck more. I have a reading set up this afternoon with a friend of my wife's. Will bring the Noblet along. Perhaps I'll even have the courage to read with it. We'll see!

Thanks for reading,
Alec