Owner compatibility with pet? Part 2!

cookie17urs

Hello again,

Thank you for all of your replies-I really appreciate it.
Well the puppies arrived on Sunday 21st March between 7.24 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. approx.
There are 4 girlies and 1 boy. We are having a little girlie!
Now I was wondering if anyone may know when Pisces ended and Aries started on the 21st?
I found a free astrology chart website and with an average time 9.00 a.m the rising sign is Gemini and 10.00 a.m. is rising sign Cancer. Sun sign is Aries and Moon is Gemini for the puppy.
My chart is rising sign Leo, Sun sign Virgo and Moon is Aries.

Any information/advice would be great. Do you think this is a good mix between puppy and me? Thank you.
p.s Any name suggestions beginning with B and four letters for a girlie?

Minderwiz

Congratulations!!

The Sun entered Aries on Saturday 20th March at 17:33 UT

For names:

Briony - ruled by Mars

Beryl - ruled by Venus (Taurus was rising during the times you quote)

Betony - (ok too many letters but associated with Aries)

Brook - ruled by the Moon.

Astraea

I'm sure that there are those who would disagree, but I don't find that natal astrology applies reliably to companion animals. I have shared my home with many animals, some of whose birth times (not just the dates) were actually known, and their natal charts bore no obvious correspondences to their personalities, traits, health issues, compatibility with me or my husband, etc. I don't know why this should be, and I was actually surprised by my findings - still, that's how it seems to me.

You can ask horary questions about companion animals (i.e., What's wrong with Fluffy? Where is Siggy?) and get solid answers, but that's a very different matter - there, you are looking at specific circumstances that impact and reflect your personal involvement in a situation.

I agree with what others have said here - love your doggies, embrace them with the unconditional love that they will hold for you, and thoroughly enjoy your lives together. :)

Minderwiz

Well I don't disagree with Astraea!!! (which is why I dodged the compatibilty side of your question).

However I don't see anything amiss with you looking at YOUR chart or asking horary questions about whether the pet will fit in. Dogs and cats don't ask for much, food, shelter, and a loving and safe environment. I don't see any real reason to ask whether she will fit in, unless you have doubts about your ability to provide the conditions she needs to have that loving and safe environment.

That might be because you have not owned dogs before, or this is a breed with different physical characteristics that makes you unsure about your ability to cope. Such issues are concerned with you and not her. As Astraea says, if she becomes ill, or gets lost, or is a contestant at dog shows, then horary questions would help It might also help if you had been considering taking on a rescue dog, which might well have behavioural issues because of it's former treatment. Again it's a question about your ability to cope - not the personality of the dog.

I do stress that such actions are really only worth it if you have clear and specific concerns - otherwise get on with loving your pet to bits!!!!!!!!!!