April FSC ~ Bluedragonfly and Stargazer

stargazer

Hi Bluedragonfly,

nice to be partnered with you for this round of the FSC. :)

Here is a copy of our spread for April:

A simple journey spread as we move into Spring and get ready for new beginnings.

1. Where in the journey am I?

2. What am I missing still that my journey wants to teach me?

3. How will I know when I am moving forward in my journey?

Talk to you soon. :heart:

BlueDragonfly

Thanks for setting this up, stargazer.

My work scheduling just changed(quite a bit) today, so I'll pull your reading on Sunday(my only day off).

stargazer

There is no rush .. after all, we have all month.

Talk to you soon. :)

BlueDragonfly

Simple Journey Spread reading for stargazer.

I've got to tell you I was a bit nervous doing this, it's the first reading I've done for someone else with the Fae. You never know what they're going to have to say about things. Luckily they behaved.

Simple Journey Spread reading for stargazer using The Heart of Faerie.

#1. Where in the journey am I? The Smith (#31). The Smith is an industrious little fellow, busy at his forge and anvil. He's hard at work, committed to his creations. He's given his word and doesn't take his responsibility lightly. He is surrounded by those that admire his abilities and dedication to his craft.

Like the Smith, you are committed to the path you've chosen and are doing the work required of you in order to move forward. The integrity of your word(given) matters a great deal to you.

#2. What am I missing still that my journey wants to teach me? The Queen of Passage (#5). She is joined by a raven with a ring of fire around his neck and another bird in flight-a hawk?. She gazes to the right intently, holding something red in her hand.

By her title alone, I see that she guides those on their journey, through all the changes they face. Drawing her in this position, I think, indicates that change unsettles you, that you may need to learn to be more confident, more assured that you can handle life's changes.

From the book: Keywords- Surrender ~ Transition ~ Trust
What she holds is a pomegranate. "A sign of fertility. There is growth in the future." In order for growth to occur, changes need to happen. Trust in your abilities to adapt and succeed.

#3. How will I know when I'm moving forward in my journey? The Leaving (#54). A youngster with his belongings tied in a bundle on a stick(very foolesque), is looking up at a large faerie(troll, ogre...) atop a rock. I think he's heading out on an adventure, to make his way in the world, leaving the safety of his known world. Maybe he's asking directions, or saying good-bye to a friend.

From the book: Keywords- Moving Forward ~ Order ~ Directions
"Everything you do, every new endeavor, means leaving something behind."

You're committed to the direction you're headed in, but may be a bit hesitant about some of the changes in your life right now. Learn to trust in yourself more, make sure you've got things and thoughts/ideas in order. Then you're ready to take the next steps on your journey.

The last sentence of the entry for The Leaving says, "In a reading this may mean taking another card to guide you on those first steps." I haven't looked at or reordered the cards, so if you'd like me to pull the next card and add it, let me know.

Looking forward to your feedback on this. Like I said, this is the first reading I've done for someone else(with this deck). I haven't really read all that much with this deck yet, and I don't look in the book till I've made notes on what I'm seeing. Sometimes they offer wise advice, sometimes to stand by you and guide, and sometimes are just plain smartasses. I've enjoyed my time with them.

:) Leigh

stargazer

Hi Bluedragonfly,

sorry for the wait I kept loosing my Internet connection yesterday!

Anyway … here is your reading with The Heart of Faerie;

Where in the journey am I? ~The Speaker of Truth

As I look at the Speaker today, I feel an ache in my chest .. a heavy heart. He says that the truth can be a painful thing and that sometimes speaking the truth can be hard but hearing the truth can be even harder ..
As the light shines from his chest it makes me feel that you may have suffered a heartache of sorts and that the journey you are on is like a healing posses for you.
I feel that your journey is about moving on after a time of heartache or pain. Its about about being true to yourself and following a path of your choosing.

What am I missing still that my journey wants to teach me? ~ The Queen of Laughter

This Queen always seems to appear when I have been taking myself or a situation far too seriously.
For me, she is a reminder to take some time out .. to go have some fun .. find something to laugh at or some one to laugh with.
She's about finding joy in your everyday life and about taking time out to smell the roses.

How will I know when I am moving forward in my journey? ~ The Crone

I love the Crone, to me she is the wise old woman ready to dish out her pearls of wisdom to anyone who is wise enough to sit with her a while and listen.
I find her strangely comforting .. if you tip her on her head, her pearl of wisdom becomes the moon shining in the night sky .. the moonlight that lights your path in the darkness and shows the way forward … a time of passing form darkness into the light.
Just keep doing what your doing~moving forward one step at a time.

What's hidden ~ something to take with you on your journey ~

The Queen of the Day ~ Grace ~ Beauty ~ Blessing.

The Queen of the Day will bring you a sense of peace and well-being as you move forwards on your journey.
As I look at her she seems to be taking a deep calming breath. She holds her cares and troubles in the palm of her hand .. and like with the exhale of a deep breath, she lets them blow away on the wind. A sense of balance is being restored.
She brings the promise of light after dark .. a time of hope and healing.

Thank you for letting me read for you :heart:

stargazer

Hi Bluedragonfly, here is you feedback ~

BlueDragonfly said:
Simple Journey Spread reading for stargazer using The Heart of Faerie.

#1. Where in the journey am I? The Smith (#31). The Smith is an industrious little fellow, busy at his forge and anvil. He's hard at work, committed to his creations. He's given his word and doesn't take his responsibility lightly. He is surrounded by those that admire his abilities and dedication to his craft.

Like the Smith, you are committed to the path you've chosen and are doing the work required of you in order to move forward. The integrity of your word(given) matters a great deal to you.
This is all true of me .. although I probably would never have admitted to it .. Shhhh!

BlueDragonfly said:
#2. What am I missing still that my journey wants to teach me? The Queen of Passage (#5). She is joined by a raven with a ring of fire around his neck and another bird in flight-a hawk?. She gazes to the right intently, holding something red in her hand.

By her title alone, I see that she guides those on their journey, through all the changes they face. Drawing her in this position, I think, indicates that change unsettles you, that you may need to learn to be more confident, more assured that you can handle life's changes.
From the book: Keywords- Surrender ~ Transition ~ Trust

What she holds is a pomegranate. "A sign of fertility. There is growth in the future." In order for growth to occur, changes need to happen. Trust in your abilities to adapt and succeed.
Yes, change does unsettle me, I hate upheaval of any kind … I have some major change on the horizon which I am trying hard not to be freaked out by. Your words are a comfort at this time and I will keep them in mind next time I have a panic attack over what the future holds ..
Thank you. :heart:

BlueDragonfly said:
#3. How will I know when I'm moving forward in my journey? The Leaving (#54). A youngster with his belongings tied in a bundle on a stick(very foolesque), is looking up at a large faerie(troll, ogre...) atop a rock. I think he's heading out on an adventure, to make his way in the world, leaving the safety of his known world. Maybe he's asking directions, or saying good-bye to a friend.

From the book: Keywords- Moving Forward ~ Order ~ Directions

"Everything you do, every new endeavor, means leaving something behind."
You're committed to the direction you're headed in, but may be a bit hesitant about some of the changes in your life right now. Learn to trust in yourself more, make sure you've got things and thoughts/ideas in order. Then you're ready to take the next steps on your journey.
Yes, this is all very good advice that I shall gladly take.

BlueDragonfly said:
The last sentence of the entry for The Leaving says, "In a reading this may mean taking another card to guide you on those first steps." I haven't looked at or reordered the cards, so if you'd like me to pull the next card and add it, let me know.
No need to pull another card, but thanks for your kind offer.

This is all about major changes going on at work and the financial effect it may have on my home life if I have to take a pay cut or worse still, become unemployed. Your reading is also a call for me to get my house in order, regarding my finances in the event of me loosing my job.

Thank you for a wonderful reading and some much needed advice.

There really was no need for you to be nervous, you did a great job.

Thank you :heart:

BlueDragonfly

stargazer said:
Hi Bluedragonfly,

sorry for the wait I kept loosing my Internet connection yesterday!

No problem! The past few days have been busy for me, and have the afternoon off, so it's perfect timing.

Anyway … here is your reading with The Heart of Faerie;

Where in the journey am I? ~The Speaker of Truth

As I look at the Speaker today, I feel an ache in my chest .. a heavy heart. He says that the truth can be a painful thing and that sometimes speaking the truth can be hard but hearing the truth can be even harder ..
As the light shines from his chest it makes me feel that you may have suffered a heartache of sorts and that the journey you are on is like a healing posses for you.
I feel that your journey is about moving on after a time of heartache or pain. Its about about being true to yourself and following a path of your choosing.

Many years of my marriage were full of hardship and struggle. Without going into alot of detail, the only thing I asked was denied me-to be loved and appreciated for who I was. There were financial struggles, emotional abuse, and guilt for being unable to be "more like what was expected of me"-unwarrented, but it took me a long time to allow myself to believe that. And yes, being true to myself and following my own path is what I've dedicated the rest of my life to.

What am I missing still that my journey wants to teach me? ~ The Queen of Laughter

This Queen always seems to appear when I have been taking myself or a situation far too seriously.
For me, she is a reminder to take some time out .. to go have some fun .. find something to laugh at or some one to laugh with.
She's about finding joy in your everyday life and about taking time out to smell the roses.

I spent so many years in hardship and hurt that I 'forgot how' to do those little things that bring joy into your everyday life, I had no friends, no social life. I do have alot of healing to do yet, and sometimes can take myself too seriously. But I'm getting better at it. :D

How will I know when I am moving forward in my journey? ~ The Crone

I love the Crone, to me she is the wise old woman ready to dish out her pearls of wisdom to anyone who is wise enough to sit with her a while and listen.
I find her strangely comforting .. if you tip her on her head, her pearl of wisdom becomes the moon shining in the night sky .. the moonlight that lights your path in the darkness and shows the way forward … a time of passing form darkness into the light.
Just keep doing what your doing~moving forward one step at a time.

I had to search through the deck to find her...and I can see the little faerie just to the right of the pearl/moon winking at me.
I'm in the crone stage of my life and every step has taught me...even when I wasn't listening so well.

What's hidden ~ something to take with you on your journey ~

The Queen of the Day ~ Grace ~ Beauty ~ Blessing.

The Queen of the Day will bring you a sense of peace and well-being as you move forwards on your journey.
As I look at her she seems to be taking a deep calming breath. She holds her cares and troubles in the palm of her hand .. and like with the exhale of a deep breath, she lets them blow away on the wind. A sense of balance is being restored.
She brings the promise of light after dark .. a time of hope and healing.

Thanks for the added advice from the Queen of the Day. I do need to be reminded of this at times.

Thank you for letting me read for you :heart:

Thank you for the insightful and thoughtful reading, stargazer. I've enjoyed our exchange! :heart:

stargazer

Thank you so much for drawing the extra card for me ..
I hope you don't mind, but I left you feedback for this in private by PM.

I to have enjoyed our exchange, and hope to see you around the forum :heart: