Legacy of the Divine Tarot-Justice

PAMUYA

Let's start a new card...took out my deck and drew Justice

Personally I do not do readings except on this fourm for fun. I am using the Legacy cards to help me with my own spiritual journey. So if you find that I am "out there" understand that I am searching, for what I don't know, but so far the journey has brought me great joy and at times sorrow.

I would love to hear what you have to say about this beauiful card.

I have attached a copy of this card (mine might be a bit different than your card, this is from my special addition deck)

Justice-subconscious, the search inward-who we are-self -knowledge

Understanding and balance as life turns we understand ourselves and our responsibilities of why and who we are. Learning that we have forged our own "masks" and account for our actions. So what does this mean?

Justice we think as being blind, but blind they are not, seeing the psychic laws of justice, seeing the truth about you and about your life. One holds the sword that cuts straight to the truth, double edge signifies choice, the other holds the scrolls of wisdom and laws. The scales showing us the balance between past and present, between understanding and action.

When Justice appears it is telling you to examine your past. The actions of your past have brought you to the present. Your actions will influence the future and who you will become. Accept that your past decisions is what put you in the situation you are in today. Only by this acceptance will you obtain the wisdom to make the desired changes and begin to make conscious decisions and take proper action. Justice card appears to remind you that you reap what you sow.

Justice is our conscience reminding us what is right and wrong. That little nagging inner voice, reminding us to stay true to our values. Before we can be totally honest with ourselves, we must be fair and honest with others. We must take responsibility and be sure in all matter in dealing with others we remain fair, and do what is right. Justice may be telling you to settle old debts, doing what needs to be done. Justice is not warm and fuzzy, but is scrupulously fair. There are consequences to all of our actions. Life must be balanced both physically and spirituality. So when this card appears "watch your step".

Attachments

• my Justice.jpg
    my Justice.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 167

colinmcq

legacy of the divine cards justice

not a lot I can say about this card apart from the fact that the ladys have blind folds on, is this a fact that they are waiting to what is bestowed of them and the yin yang signs meaning the oppisites attract so this is a kind of justice in a way, apart from the obvious the symbology representing scales ballance yin yang court/legal action and so on, beautiful card by the way....

Amanda

Makes me think of the Chinese proverb "Laws control the lesser man, right conduct controls the greater one." It's weighing what is right with oneself against what is right with everything else. It also reminds me to go 'above and beyond' whatever is required of me. I guess the scrolls are giving me a 'knowledge is power' feel, whereas the sword is giving me a 'punishment' feel for lack of sense. The blindfolds add to this: no mercy, for good or bad... life is JUST and you'll get a fair outcome no matter what.

vectisleaf

This card suggests to me that the Fool, in his journey, must learn to accept justice in two forms: natural justice - which may seem ruthlesssly indiscriminate (nature red in tooth and claw: natural disasters) and political - enforcing man's moral conscience. Both appear blind through their seeming impartiality or indifference. (Somehow, for me, Justice seems to link with an acceptance of The Tower.)

bluecaffeine

Although the two persons are blindfolded and do not look at each other, they can keep the balance. One person has the power of the sword, the other person has the power of knowledge from the scrolls. They are different, but that does not matter, yin and yang, black and white (dress) both have the same power.

Practicing Human

This Major Arcana has never resonated with me as much from other decks. However, I fell in love with Justice in this deck!

The standard symbols are incorporated quite well, but I love the use of two figures instead of a single figure, where each woman can affect the balance of the scale rather than the scale being at the control of a single person. I also like how their robes are contrasting as a nod to the Chariot.

The other aspect of this particular version of Justice that appeals to me is the fact that the scale is suspended over a globe rather than the standard balancing trays scale. I haven't spent enough time with this card (or this deck) to let that symbol absorb, but something about it speaks to me.