Dark Angels tarot-your favourite card?

Hemera

I wanted to choose just three favourites and I ended up having more than 10 *absolute* favorites:) I like most of these cards so it´s really hard to pick just a few.
Most of the Majors are really good: The Moon, Temperance, The World, The Empress, The High Priestess...Oh, and the Sun of course.
Anyway..If I had to pick just three cards from this deck I think I´d pick the following:

Two of Wands: It is so gentle and serene. I can almost hear the music she plays...

Justice: Such an intense feeling. One can almost hear the feather falling.

Nine of Wands: The gorgeous red just pops out of the card and the Angel is simply one of my favorites in this deck.

Moona

It really is almost impossible, to pick favorites here, because there are so many of them. Those three mentioned could be my choices too, but to avoid repeat I would say: The Moon, The Star, Two of Swords, and Ace of Swords. And more than ten other cards...

Lillie

I love the Death card. And the sun.

Others I like are 9 cups. Wonderful!
6 wands
lovers
devil
2 swords
9 discs
justice
knight discs

Loads, I like loads of them...

Sanctum_Priest

I really like Justice (already mentioned) and 10 of wands -- the burden of ambition must be carried to the bitter end of the road!
Why has there been no dsicussion of individual cards in this study group? Quite a few of the poses and details are worthy of note.

Hemera

Sanctum_Priest said:
Why has there been no dsicussion of individual cards in this study group?
Yes, why? :bugeyed:
I think that may be because there is not anything one could call a study group here :p. I posted these two threads to see if there is intrerest but it has been awfully quiet. I have been toying with the idea of starting to post about individual cards but it´s a bit discouraging if no-one is joining in.
Sanctum_Priest said:
Quite a few of the poses and details are worthy of note.
I quite agree. I have been choosing/drawing a card a day and making notes in my Journal. Some cards are wonderfully puzzling and there´s a lot more depth to this deck than I thought at first sight.

Sanctum_Priest

Hemera said:
I have been toying with the idea of starting to post about individual cards but it´s a bit discouraging if no-one is joining in.

I'm going to forge ahead with some posts over the next few days -- I'm used to people not joining in, but I hope you do.

Hemera

Sanctum_Priest said:
I'm going to forge ahead with some posts over the next few days -- I'm used to people not joining in, but I hope you do.
Great! I will certainly join in:thumbsup:

(and please don´t forget to let Sulis know about new threads:))