Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Images in the Gay Tarot

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Gay Tarot

Resident

Aquarius36 
Resident

Wink Images in the gay tarot

Dear Knight, I find this deck more and more relevant - the images are all encouraging, and while I agree that Wands 10 and Fool are very similar, I prefer them both to the Rider images - the hitchhiker image is good for the fool (especially these days) - it's the same guy, the same road (more or less) and the same dog. The fool seems setting out in the early morning while Wands 10 is plodding on into the sunset with nothing but the road in view - all the same, better than being crushed under the load of all the rods. For the children - this speaks to me of family, home, relationship - the kind of thing we all want. Good luck.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #11

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.