Fantastical Creatures Study Group - 7 Pentacles

hemlock

I love the imagery in this picture, on the surface it looks rather dark and scary, but on closer observation looks wierdly reassuring with many friendly & some even comical faces.
The card can viewed here http://www.fantasticalcreatures.com/pentacles.html.
My thoughts on the imagery and meaings held within this card are as follows:

The gargoyles are the holders of our past experiences, they are the guides in our subconscious - the many faces of truth and judgement. They represent a stage of transition from the unconscious to the conscious, allowing us to face our past experiences without fear. They absorb our negative energy and revert it into positive energy. The icicles represent our worries, fears and past experiences that will, in time, melt away, allowing our aspirations and dreams to come to fruition. Although our inner thought processes may have been temporarily frozen, the icicles represent change and metamorphosis and signal us to be patient while the gargoyles help our old patterns of behaviour to melt away, allowing change to take its course. The pink sky denotes the rising sun that will melt the icicles of fear and guarantees promises for new opportunities that will come to us in good time.

What does anyone else think? I would appreciate thoughts and ideas from others, as I may be totally off-track on this!
Thanks! x