Sleeping Sun, a spread for wishes and dreams

Eowyn

As some of you may have noticed, I create spreads based on ideas I get from songs, such as "Sleeping Sun" from Nightwish. As this spread uses the shadow card, remember to shuffle well.

**1**3**2**

1: For dreams I hold my life. Current dreams that occupy the day time, that you ponder in mind and heart, that are perceived as long term goals.

2: For wishes I behold my night. Current desires, intimacy aspects, sudden interests and passion.

3: Sleeping Sun. Base card of the deck or shadow card. How are you standing right now in relation to your dreams, desires and wishes.

I have tried it a couple of times and the reading of the third card may be a starting point of further analysis, which may be the most interesting part of the whole reading. Think, for the third card's interpretation, if you are ready, or are you still away from your dreams and desires. Are you sleeping, daydreaming, or experiencing them? Does this card harmonize with the other two?... Where is the sun, exactly?

Feel free to try and modify.

Golden Moon

I like your spread. Very deep:).

kuguinha

That's interestinf. I should try it.

Thank you for sharing this

Zelmira

Wow, Eowyn, what a wonderful and deep spread! I love it! Thanks for sharing it. Have a happy Sunday! Zelmira

Glass Owl

I just used your spread with my Vampire Tarot of Eternal Night and it was very deep and insightful!

I did modify it though, I hope that's okay. I chose to lay down two cards for each position and I put the cards for the 3rd position below the other two positions. Like this:

**1/1******2/2**
******3/3******

Wonderfully dark spread, thank you so much for sharing it.

"For my dreams I hold my life
For wishes I behold my night
The truth at the end of time
Losing faith makes a crime

I wish for this night-time
to last for a lifetime
The darkness around me
Shores of a solar sea
Oh how I wish to go down with the sun
Sleeping
Weeping
With you"

Eowyn

Thanks everyone

Glass Owl... your modification is great :)

xoxo

Reverie

I love this! Thank you

PedroEmperor

Love Nightwish, and the spread :D