Baroque Bohemian Cats' Tarot - fav. cards

Freddie

for me:

The Hanged Man- Oh he's a stunning creature indeed....one handsome devil of a tomcat.

King of Swords - Can I just cuddle him one time? I have a soft spot for British Blues and he is AWESOME. I love his fat chops!!!!!! I'm in love with this kitty. He is my favourite cat of the deck.

2 of Swords - in any dress she is LOVELY...beautiful card.

Which cards do all of you BBC fans fancy the most?

This deck blows me away everytime I look at it. I don't like novelty decks or any type of deck that I feel might debase Tarot, but this deck just breaks all of stereotypes concerning modern decks (in my humble opinion).

See the all of the 78 cards here (Baba website): click on 'See the cards'

http://www.bohemian-cats.com/tarot/Cats_majors1.htm

freddie

Libra8ca

My favourite card is the Hermit, I even have the corresponding tarot bag :D :D I also like the 10 Swords and the 7 Coins; but it's difficult to pick favourites as there are so many wonderful cards!

Rasa

My favorite is the 4 of pentacles kitty with the skooshed-up face. He just looks so disapproving and curmudgeonly, but he's so fluffy and cute! I just want to pick him up and snuggle the grumples out of him.

WingspreadPhoenix

The titles says "cards," emphasis on the plural. So here I gooo....!

Temperance- The color of this cat is very nice :]
The Star- Such a pretty cat! With such a pretty dress!
Judgment- The cats look so confused xD "Wai am I up here?" It's adorable :3
The World- This may be one of my most favorite cats.
Queen of Swords- This cat looks just like my first cat, and that dress is amazing.
Ace of Swords- The cat looks like the cat in the Queen of Swords xD
3 of Swords- Just look at that face! :D
Hmm, I should stop now before I list the entire deck D:

Rasa said:
My favorite is the 4 of pentacles kitty with the skooshed-up face. He just looks so disapproving and curmudgeonly, but he's so fluffy and cute! I just want to pick him up and snuggle the grumples out of him.
4 Pents isn't my favorite card but I totally agree about wanting to snuggle him! His face is wonderfully "skooshed" as you put it xD :3

Oh, and I almost forgot the Tarot Reader card! :0 I love that card. Too bad I don't have the 2nd Edition D:

WolfyJames

I want to say I have the second edition so some cards are different from the first.

The High Priestess: I like the siamese cat and I like the colors on the card.

Emperor: I love ginger cats and this card is so rich and luxurious, I'm a homebody so I like indoors scenes and this room feels rich and comfortable. I can easily imagine books all over the place, my type of rooms.

Strength: seems I have a major preference for siamese cats, this cat is quite pretty too and the scene with the dragon is superb.

Hermit: beautiful scene again.

Moon: gorgeous, pretty cat, I'm not fond of white cats generally but this one has character and fits perfectly with the scene.

Ace of Wands: I think the race is a Bengal, they're beautiful and they really look like a big feline that haunts jungles and this race fits so well with the wild lion statue.

Seven of Wands: I find the scene beautiful and the cat expressive.

Ace of Cups: the scene is beautiful and the siamese kitten is so adorable.

Four of Swords: an adorable ginger cat who seemed to have eaten too much is taking a nap.

Page of Swords: I find the cat adorable and his position, expression, the scene, I like it.

Two of Pentacles: I love that scene, beautiful house and garden, beautiful colors with lots of green.

Five of Pentacles: this is the same ginger cat from the Four of Swords but in a different scene and I also like this scene too, the earth colors, the poor cloths which make a strong contrast comparing to the rich and luxurious cloths on the other cards.

Queen of Pentacles: siamese again I think, it's such a beautiful scene with pretty colors and it seems calm and comfortable.

The Tarot Reader: another pretty card.

bluecaffeine

I like 1)the sun, although it seems like the sun(clock) is in the background and the cat on the horse is the main "person"
2) the 8 pentacles with the marvelous marionettes
3) the 8 wands, how the cat watches them

Freddie

All great choices. I would add 'The Lovers' to my list also. I like the background of this card.

Freddie

Topaz71

I have a soft spot in my heart for Persians so of course, I love the Magician and the 4 of Pentacles. With the Magician, I can hear that song from the 80's by CC Music Factory "I got the power- power!" He has the exact expression my Izzy used to get when she'd done something naughty...almost like "Yeah. I did it. Now what are you going to do about it?" The 4 of Pents is great too. What better face for a mizer? "This is mine. No, I won't share so back off!"