Breaking the Barrier of Wands!

Kimberlee

Hi all!

I've been very exhausted lately, and my work and household obligations have been suffering. So I decided to do this spread, to see what my blocks were all about, and what I could do to move past them.

With the Gilded Tarot, no reversals.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=22304&highlight=block

10 11
5 6 7 8
1 2 3 4

Cards 1-4 represent things inside of you that are part of your block. (Worries, a personality trait you aren't using right, ect...)

Cards 5-8 represnt things outside of you that are part of your block. (Other people, rules you can't change ect...)

Cards 9-11 represent a wedge, like would be used for spiltting a block of wood. It shows what actions you must take in order to work through your block.

Card 12 is the Reward Card. It shows what will come into your life as a result of your overcoming your obstacle.

Cards 1-4: Three of Wands, Nine of Wands, Nine of Pentacles, King of Wands

I have been yearning for a new and better life, and struggling to get there. Yet I already have a lot to be thankful for, and an increasing amount of self-worth. My intuition and understanding are increasing, but I'm also in danger of burning out.

Cards 5-8: Page of Wands, Two of Wands, Seven of Wands, Five of Pentacles

I think the Page stands for my children, who have been very taxing lately. The Two is the myriad possibilities before me, and my inability to follow any of them through to completion. Seven would be the demands put upon me by others. And the Five is the possibility of financial downfall.

Cards 9-11: Ace of Wands, Eight of Swords, Judgement

The Ace suggests I get moving, doing anything is better than doing nothing! Perhaps a new direction, starting over? The Eight says I must deal with my self-imposed blocks before I can pursue anything new, as Judgement suggests that even past issues need to be brought to light.

Card 12: King of Pentacles

I can have mastery over my situation, in health, energy, spirit, and finances. My kingdom will come together, if I can deal with all these issues.

Overall, it looks like a lot of burnout! So many wands. Yet the Ace of Wands indicates more action and activity to cut through.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

~Kimberlee

Open Arms

Nice reading...

One thing - I feel that Judgement may mean trying a different way to attack the problem so you can transform it into something easier to handle, a mental shift in perspective maybe?

I am gong to copy this one down - I think its a keeper!

Blessings

Kimberlee

Thanks! That is an interesting take on Judgement. A mental shift that would embrace activity rather than dreading it, and removing some of my mental blocks.

nicky

Kimberlee said:
Hi all!

I've been very exhausted lately, and my work and household obligations have been suffering. So I decided to do this spread, to see what my blocks were all about, and what I could do to move past them.

Cards 1-4 represent things inside of you that are part of your block.
Cards 1-4: Three of Wands, Nine of Wands, Nine of Pentacles, King of Wands

The people on the gilded on all of these cards are looking away ...or at least none of them are face on... it looks like a possibility that you are being blocked by waiting for someone help you

Cards 5-8 represent things outside of you that are part of your block.
Cards 5-8: Page of Wands, Two of Wands, Seven of Wands, Five of Pentacles

I agree the page can be your children...Goddess knows they can be exhausting :) The two of wands on this deck looks to me like not only conflicting possibilities, they are also towering in front of you.. it gives the feeling of being overwhelmed. Followed right by the seven where our poor guy looks like he has to content with defending whatever choice is made... sure would make me freeze. And the woman on the five looks like she is making sure she has a partner to help her.. in this position from your spread the blocks seem to show a block due to concerns you will have to pull more than your weight whatever you choose/proceed

Cards 9-11 represent a wedge...what actions you must take in order to work through your block.
Cards 9-11: Ace of Wands, Eight of Swords, Judgement

I agree with your reading of the ace. As per the eight, she looks like she needs to have some 'Kimberlee' time.. this may not be a traditional 8S definition, but the card really looks like a woman who has surrounded herself and needs to stop being answerable to the world.. if your spread puts this card in a position of what action needs to be taken, I would think some time for you would be what this card implies. Judgement in this deck looks like someone who is shouting out what she needs - traditionally this card can be a clean slate. No need for guilt- ask for help.

Card 12 is the Reward Card. It shows what will come into your life as a result of your overcoming your obstacle.
Card 12: King of Pentacles

nuff said :) Ask for help, share the burden and enjoy the King of Pentacles energy coming your way

Kimberlee

Hi Nicky!

I like your interpretation here. While I have a very supportive man, lately I have been feeling the weight of having to take care of a lot of things myself. He does what he can, yet I feel the crunch of having responsibilities that are solely mine. I often think, if he could occupy the children more when I'm trying to work, I could get so much more done!

I have been feeling the need for me time. It has been cutting into my work time, and responsibilities though, which I need to remedy. I can't leave everyone hanging forever! (Or that's what it feels like.) I guess I need to "toot my own horn" a little louder and explicitly state what I need to move forward! :laugh:

Thanks so much, that is a great new slant on the situation. :)

~Kimberlee

nicky

Kimberlee said:
Hi Nicky!

I like your interpretation here. While I have a very supportive man, lately I have been feeling the weight of having to take care of a lot of things myself. He does what he can, yet I feel the crunch of having responsibilities that are solely mine. I often think, if he could occupy the children more when I'm trying to work, I could get so much more done!

I have been feeling the need for me time. It has been cutting into my work time, and responsibilities though, which I need to remedy. I can't leave everyone hanging forever! (Or that's what it feels like.) I guess I need to "toot my own horn" a little louder and explicitly state what I need to move forward! :laugh:

Thanks so much, that is a great new slant on the situation. :)

~Kimberlee

No slamming on your man intended here at all! The reality is even with a great partner we all need about 40 hours a day to do it all :)

Kimberlee

nicky said:
No slamming on your man intended here at all! The reality is even with a great partner we all need about 40 hours a day to do it all :)

Oh, I know their was no slam intended! :) And I've been voting for the 36 hour day for a long time now, I didn't know we were bumping it up to 40! :laugh: