Look! Brand new Greenie! Still sealed!

Professor X

Nice looking deck I love that box.

gregory

All the ones in that edition have that box.... I now have three of them :D

SOME day I will find one as green as the first one I got :( But with all the cards !

Lillie

Do you know what...

Just to confuse the issue.

There is currently an old 'white box c' type deck (large size, borderless backs, red and black hex) on ebay in a green 2 of discs box...
I believe that some were originally sold like this, though I have no details on it, but it's not the first I have seen.

Also I believe that in the early 2000's there were some of the new style decks sold in white boxes.

:D

Confused?
You will be!

Well, I unsealed my deck and looked at the cards. All present and correct (small printing flaw on the 7 discs, but never mind). Hex card in red and black, OTO with copyright on, and that wicked white card that scares me so much :)

It is not as green as my later one. The borders have slight variations in the greenness, but generally a grey/green. The fool, the top card visible through the plastic is one of the greenest.
The pictures do not have as much of the greenish cast that my later deck has.

And do you know what, this is the deck I have been looking for!
This is the deck that sits in my mind and my memory.
This is the deck that I had and used for a decade and then destroyed.
:)

I can stop looking now.

gregory

YES ! Way to go Lillie. (What white card ????)

Lillie

There is just (for some great unknown reason) a blank white card that seems to come with these decks.

Don't know what it's for, but I think it might be the white card of evil or something like that.

Storm82

oooh congrats!!

bit envious :)

moderndayruth

Congrats Lillie! :thumbsup:

Emily

Lillie said:
There is just (for some great unknown reason) a blank white card that seems to come with these decks.

Don't know what it's for, but I think it might be the white card of evil or something like that.

You've just made me go and check mine - I've never noticed that white card before but there it was. I think I must take it out when I take the OTO card out.

I'm pleased that you've found the same version of the deck that you had first. :)

I love the colour of my greenie and the border-less backs. It was packed away for a long time with my other decks but I am using it now, I like the colouring and the cardstock better than my normal large Thoth.

Lillie

Yeah, that's the white card of ultimate evil...
It lurks and hides...

Yes, I like the borderless backs too. The others don't look right with that white edge.

gregory

Lillie said:

WHY DIDN'T I GET ONE in ANY of my three ??? :(

Am I just TOO GOOD ??? :angel: