Shooting Star

BlueIzumi

I wanted to ask someone. I hope somebody knows. I saw one shooting star today. I've been having horrible trouble in my life at the moment. I just sat in my car an stared at it. It came just when I looked if I had not looked at that moment I would have missed it. It went downward and looked like a sparkler cutting through the sky. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas? I've been dealing with omens a lot lately dreams. Seeing things at just the right moment ect and I'm trying to figure them out. I searching online as to the meaning but it said both good and bad. I was wondering if anyone knew anything more? I searched for shooting stars in forum search but found nothing. In any case! I hope someone can give me some insight an I hope it's a good omen xD. I've had enough badness for a while. ;P Please and thank you very much for reading.
!@_~!

Minderwiz

I can't give you a meaning - I doubt there is one in an 'objective' sense. The meaning of any 'sign or omen depends on the context plus the cultural background, so the same event type might be given different meanings as the context changes.

If you had noted the time and place where you say the shooting star, you might cast a chart for it and compare that chart to your natal chart. Alternatively, if you were pondering a decision, you could take the omen as an indicator of a course of action - which course, you would determine through introspection.

You ought not to see it as, of necessity, a negative sign. Even if seeing it only causes you to re-evaluate your situation and decide to make changes, it has served its purpose.

One final point - if nothing else, it should remind you that you are part of the universe, a microcosm of creation and that you are not alone.

RexMalaki

Seeing a shooting star is an opportunity to have a wish come true.

I would see it as a good omen.

BlueIzumi

TY for the good omen thing. It was so fast an I don't think it would be there if I had not looked. I had some trouble an actually ended up staying out like all night which I NEVER do. Just happened to an this is the night I saw it again if I came home at regular times I never would have gotten this honor. TY so much for your help I really hoped it was a good omen cause I think I have had enough bad for quite some time ;P TY! :)
!@_~!