Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Gilded Tarot - Ace of Wands

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Gilded Tarot

Citizen

ramin 
Citizen

Gilded Tarot - Ace of Wands

Birth or conception of child (male child)
Firey passion

Anyone any thoughts on this
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #1
Citizen

PAMUYA 
Citizen

Always have looked at the aces as the spark, seed, of an idea or action. I would think this would be conception of a child, more out of passion (one night stand type of thing) than of love like the Ace of Cups, more of a planned pregnancy. Male or female wouldn't be determined by this card alone.

Just my 2 cents
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #2
Citizen

Ryver 
Citizen

Ace of Wands Gilded Tarot

I'm going to try not to just "ditto" the posts above so I'll focus on other thoughts.

Ace of Wands in this deck reminds me of Ben Franklin's kite and key. Power or energy is being given and it's up to you to figure out how to make it yours and use it. You already have a kite and a key for that matter (perhaps someone just gave them to you recently if you didn't have them around already).

The moment of inspiration might be fleeting but it is strong and if we nurture it, we can create something longlasting and amazing.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #3

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.