Aeclectic Tarot
Dedicated to the diversity and beauty of Tarot since 1996

· Tarot Decks   · Tarot Meanings   · Tarot Forum   · Home

Tarot Gallery Tarot Card Meanings Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Community > Advertisements

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot enthusiasts, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post, share readings, search, view extra boards and more.

Hope to see you in the forum soon!

blue_fusion 
Alien

Tarot Rikit

The original thread was for pre-orders, but since the deck is in the US already, Iím updating the info here.

Tarot Rikit is a majors-only deck thatís inspired by Southeast Asian visual cultural themes. I wanted something that has a cosmopolitan Southeast Asian feel, not in that ďspecific to the last detailĒ manner, but more like playful concept collages that nonetheless result in imparting a SEA vibe Ė the Indian and Chinese influences (as well as Islamic, and much besides), the rich use of patterns, the tropical and Austronesian feel, the use of wovenwork and bamboo and other handicrafts, the seafaring ways especially of archipelagic SEA, etc.

Deck details:

Borderless, majors-only deck. Card size: approximately 3.75 x 5.75 inches. Very limited edition of only 50 copies (no other set of the same design will ever be created again). Comes in a handmade decorative sleeve of abaca hemp mesh and satin edging. It also comes with a free mini deck thatís also a limited edition of only 50 copies.

(samples here: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...KITSAMPLES.jpg)

You also get a free other mini deck thatís also limited edition.

The deck costs $65 + shipping. Shipping is: $5 for the US, $11.45 for Canada, and $13.45 for the rest of the world. Payment is via paypal. PM me for the details or if you have any more questions about it.

Thanks!

-Ly

Last edited by blue_fusion; 02-04-2011 at 13:59. Reason: the original post was for preorders, but the decks are already now available.
blue_fusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2010 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #1
gregory 
Cat on a cold stone roof

GO for it, everyone. You couldn't find a better trader, or more imaginative decks. Talk about variety....

I don't know where he gets all his ideas - but I have everything he has done and paid for this one the moment he announced it. The last one he sold this way, you also got 2 mini-decks - and they are quite extraordinary.

This is a shameless plug for a truly brilliant tarot artist.

I is very deaf. Please post loudly.

Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change.
gregory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2010 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #2
AprilFool 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregory
GO for it, everyone.
I second the plug - I'm one of the nine already on the preorder list and cannot wait!

Old 23-08-2010 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #3
Aerin 
Seeker, Patterner, Questioner, Dreamer

I need to get some funds together, I am hoping to be able to get this.

I love blue_fusion's decks.

Protector of Malteser Bunnies
Aerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2010 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #4
OctoberGwen 
Citizen

Sending a PM.

Old 23-08-2010 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #5
la-luna 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilFool
I second the plug - I'm one of the nine already on the preorder list and cannot wait!
I third the plug

Get it people, you will be regretting it otherwise....

"After the first glass, you see things as you wish they were. After the second, you see things as they are not. Finally, you see things as they really are, and that is the most horrible thing in the world."

-Oscar Wilde
la-luna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2010 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #6
blue_fusion 
Alien

Thanks for the... recommendations! So far 11 have pre-paid, so just a few more to go (and of course printing the fronts and cutting), and they're all set.

Old 25-08-2010 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #7
OctoberGwen 
Citizen

I preordered today and am really thrilled. Hope they come together for you quickly!

Old 27-08-2010 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #8
Sientara 
Citizen

Almost forgot, sending PM.
Sientara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #9
blue_fusion 
Alien

The decks are with Sherry/Skad! Yay! I am really, genuinely sorry for all the delay. I had to pool in funds since the pre-orders did not meet the printing costs (in the... very long run, I was able to had both this and the Curious East printed). The decks are huge, even more so the Rikit because it is borderless. I'm currently sending her the mailing addresses of the people who have pre-ordered.

Just one thing, anyone know "Amaril"? She's the only one without a mailing address in my list. I might have misplaced her address, so um, well, if you know her, or you're Amaril and are reading this, you could maybe PM or e-mail me your mailing address.

Again, my heartfelt thanks to those who have pre-ordered.

And to those who are interested, the decks are already available for ordering.

Ly

PS (some of you have inquired about the Curious East. TG has them already. I was able to send them at the same time I sent the Rikit to Sherry/Skad)

Old 18-11-2010 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #10
Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade to subscriber today