Crystal Grid for healing plants

MCsea

Hi Dizzybliss
I work with crystal grids - but I often use intuition as my guide - I rely on what is at hand and what the plant/person/animal/event calls me to use. I often use a circle of stones to help heal plants - a variety of stones with rose qtz clear qtz amasonite (green) and aquamarine as the main stones.. but have a look at what you have and see what happens - let us know how you and your lovely plant go
marina

Dizzybliss

MCsea said:
Hi Dizzybliss
I work with crystal grids - but I often use intuition as my guide - I rely on what is at hand and what the plant/person/animal/event calls me to use. I often use a circle of stones to help heal plants - a variety of stones with rose qtz clear qtz amasonite (green) and aquamarine as the main stones.. but have a look at what you have and see what happens - let us know how you and your lovely plant go
marina

Thank you I will!

I am planing on using moss agate and perhaps amethyst and calcite (optical because I don't have the green which is reputed to be the gardeners stone)

MCsea

beautiful - moss agate - perfect..
calcite in all forms is very healing

let us know how it goes

MARINA

JennyNY39

Charging a crystal for healing & putting it the soil of the plant works wonders too :)

medicinalfrog

I have had good experiences charging tree agate and placing it in the soil about two inches away from the plant. It didn't heal what was already damaged, but it didn't allow it to spread, and the it started growing much quicker and the new growth was wonderfully green and vibrant.

I unfortunately know nothing about crystal grids, but that may be able to help.

MCsea

Thanks for sharing the pic!
How is your plant responding?
I love that you have pussy cats guarding the grid - so to speak..

Dizzybliss

I have to remake the grid because an unwitting person, my mother, came and lifted one of the amethyst.

Libra8ca

I (and my mother) have used quartz crystals to help plants grow and it did seem to work well. We just placed some quartz crystals in the pot beside the plant.
Of course if it will help also depends what's wrong with your orchid (insects, fungi, wrong soil, too much or too little water /light etc). You might want to look at these things too.
There is a good book about the effect different rocks (and rocks contain a lot of quartz) have on plant growth. It's called: Paramagnetism- Nature's secret force of growth by Philip Callahan. Rock dust for example is used in biodynamic agriculture and also works well with a lot of plants because of it's paramagnetic properties.