Tarot Erotica (by Lori Walls)

September Pixie

I have read all the pro's and con's of this deck and weighed lots of opinions about it.. while I value each and every one of them.. I still love this deck.. I find it rich in symbolism.. this deck is like all other tarots.. you either like it or you don't' :) Which is perfectly fine.. I have used this deck for many years for adult readings and for personal studies..

I don't think there is enough people to actually have a study group but.. another member and I have been discussing these cards privately for awhile.. and I feel I'd like to bring it to the board so that others can hear what we have to say about the deck..

Jypsie

I am interested in this deck, though I have not yet purchased it. I would join in on a study group/small-scale discussion/whatever if I had it... Maybe I should get it next. *scratches head* Hmmmm......

mj07

BUMP!

can we start another card, Nina?

aiar

This is my first post, although I have been a long-time fan of Aeclectic, and I am watching this thread with great interest. The Lori Walls Tarot Erotica is number 1 on my wishlist and I am dismayed that it's out of print. Nevertheless, I am still keen on exploring the meaning of this deck, just in case I get lucky one day! :) There is something so powerful and feminine... primal, about this deck that I can't help but be drawn to it. I know that a lot of people are out off by the imagery in this deck - especially _that_ card - but to me it seems like this deck is less about sex, than it is about the _energy_ of sex. The deck is pure and honest in a way that is lacking in other erotic decks. It doesn't hurt that the artwork is absolutely gorgeous too!

Please could we resurrect this discussion; inquiring minds need to know :)

annik

I must have missed this thread the first time around. Just looked in my collection and I have this deck. Would be fun to study it further.

Inana

I've just received this deck today in the mail. It's my first erotic deck and since the imaginery in the cards is quite particular, I'm interesed in restarting this study group to discuss about the cards.

Anyone else wants to play?