Low Magick

inanna_tarot

amazon.co.uk says its out on dec 1st!!!!!

noooooooooooooo

Always Wondering

Aeon418 said:
But then I have to wince and grimace for longer.

In light of recent BoL verses I will not touch this one with a ten foot pole.

But all this restraint is killing me.

:laugh:

AW

Aeon418

inanna_tarot said:
amazon.co.uk says its out on dec 1st!!!!!

noooooooooooooo
But they've just knocked 5 quid off the pre-order price. ;)

ravenest

Come on guys, this book has been out for years!

Grigori

ravenest said:
Come on guys, this book has been out for years!

In that case can I borrow your copy? :D

Lon told the story of the Catholic girl's school exorcism when in Aus last year, was a good tale and quite interesting.

Always Wondering

Plain old Amazon.com says they have it, but they are sure taking their time shipping it.

AW

Always Wondering

I am up through the Midsummer Night's Curse and that was pretty funny. And it helped me realize that I do have my own untraditional rituals as well. It's slow reading though, even with my new book stand.

AW

Always Wondering

I am struck by the fact that he is not writing about HGA in this book. He writes on the Great G and Ganesha and I realize these could be stand ins, but it has thrown me a little.

His chapter on Astral Projection alone was worth the price of the book for me. I had no idea why I spent so much time in my dreams jumping and diving into plunging depths. I thought I was trying to fly. :laugh: I also have experiences where I can't make my voice work in dreams, it seems very crucial that I must make my voice work until I am trying to scream. I had no idea this was related to astral projection.

AW

Aeon418

Always Wondering said:
I am struck by the fact that he is not writing about HGA in this book. He writes on the Great G and Ganesha and I realize these could be stand ins, but it has thrown me a little.
You've already answered your own question. :laugh:

Ra Hoor Khuit says: Let all be worshiped, for they shall cluster to exalt me.

Let me try and put it a different way. On this forum we invoke you by the name, Always Wondering. By using this sacred godname we make contact with that aspect of you that is interested in Tarot, Thelema, etc. Your husband invokes you in your wife aspect by another name, and possibly by a secret pet name on more intimate occasions. ;) Your kids invoke your mother aspect by the terrible and awe inspiring godname, "mom". Your friends invoke you by personalised nicknames. While your boss invokes you as an employee by something more formal.

But behind all of these different names and aspects is YOU. :thumbsup:
Liber LXI

23...... Should therefore the candidate hear the name of any God, let him not rashly assume that it refers to any known God, save only the God known to himself.

Always Wondering

That helps. Thanks.

But I still love it when he talks HGA.

AW