WHY would the lovers stalk me?

Fostha

Hi everyone,got a bit of a dilemma,for a while now I've been stalked by a certain card,but I just dont knows why,what is it really trying to tell me?
I just cant understand why the lovers would stalk me,just dont make any sense to me at all really,any ideas anyone.I'd love to hear them :confused:

Marcia959

The urge to merge. Doesn't necessarily mean on a romantic level.

starrystarrynight

A need to make a choice or to break away from the tried-and-true, perhaps.

Glass Owl

Reading this made me think about choices and the song "Control" by Poe.

"And I would do anything to tear you off of your precious fence."

When comes to making choices, there is going to be fall out - someone is not going to be happy or there will be regrets about the road not taken - but it is better than living in limbo.

GryffinSong

Or that something needs integrating. Two parts of yourself, perhaps. Are there areas in your life where two opposites are out of synch?

Fostha

Glass Owl said:
Reading this made me think about choices and the song "Control" by Poe.

"And I would do anything to tear you off of your precious fence."

When comes to making choices, there is going to be fall out - someone is not going to be happy or there will be regrets about the road not taken - but it is better than living in limbo.
See when it comes to me and my choices,I'd rather just agree to disagree if people aint happy about them,thats why I still dont really understand,at all why it'd be the lovers stalking. :confused:
Cant please everyone all the time.

PAMUYA

You may be at a cross road, you must be cautious to consider all options. This card often deals with moral decisions. Your strongest beliefs and ideals will be tested, you might be struggling with temptation.

Fostha

PAMUYA said:
You may be at a cross road, you must be cautious to consider all options. This card often deals with moral decisions. Your strongest beliefs and ideals will be tested, you might be struggling with temptation.
Really :confused: I'd have expected that if the devil showed up,definitely not with the lovers.

WyrdRaven

I have been stalked by that card for over a decade, and let me tell you, I am sick of seeing it! In my case, it had to do with not coming to terms with a situation that the Lovers represented. I think a card can do that (stalk you)if you've set your mind against what the card has to teach you. It will just keep showing up and getting in your face until you accept and integrate the message of the card. Statistically, I found that the card was not showing up with greater frequency than any other card. It's just that I was noticing it more. And really, the magic of the cards is all in what attracts our attention and causes us to percieve patterns. I would ask the Lovers "Why are you following me?" and see what turns up.

PAMUYA

Fostha said:
Really :confused: I'd have expected that if the devil showed up,definitely not with the lovers.
When it comes to love, you might be interested in someone who is already involved with someone else... there was a song "it's sad to belong to someone else when the right one comes along" that could be a temptation and a choice to make. Once you act on tempatation that is the Devil, and the karma that follows. **this is only one of many ways to look at this, just gave you something different to consider**