Steampunk Tarot (Charissa Drengsen) Study Group? Anyone Interested?

GryffinSong

Hi all,

My new Steampunk is on order, and it looks like a great deck to study in depth. Is anyone else interested enough that we should start a study group for it?

strings of life

I'm in :). I already have a glossy (that I aged) and have a pearlescent with colored backs on the way (also a gift from my mother GryffinSong).

I really like reading with it for myself (have just been drawing daily cards here and there) and I love the symbols used in the suits.

I can start posting after Christmas. Things are just crazy right now.

Sulis

Ooh good, a new study group :).

I've started an index thread here (click) and added it to the Index of Study Groups here (click).

Please feel free for anyone to start a new thread whenever they like and let me know by private message so that the thread can be added to the index :).

Have fun :D.

Sulis - Tarot Study Groups moderator

strings of life

To those of you who are interested, there is a thread in Daily Draws for this deck: Steampunk Tarot ~ Daily Draws

I don't know if I'll post every day, but I'll post when I pull a card of the day. Just wanted to let others know that the thread exists :).

GryffinSong

Thanks, I just noticed that thread. I'll probably join in once my deck arrives.

aurarcana said:
To those of you who are interested, there is a thread in Daily Draws for this deck: Steampunk Tarot ~ Daily Draws

I don't know if I'll post every day, but I'll post when I pull a card of the day. Just wanted to let others know that the thread exists :).