crystals over my pillow?

Graymalkin

do you experts think that it'll help my wellbeing if i have a bag filled with seasalt, and some crystals hanging over my sleeping space or even underneath my pillow? that way it could balance out while i sleep?

just curious :)

brightcrazystar

I would think it better to sleep with jade and brass and close to the body for well being. It really leeches out the bad quite well while you are sleeping. Not "evil" negative, just more like destructive free radicals which disrupt the pure function of the the body and soul. "Bloodstone" could really help as well - and I have some nice palm wands of Goldstone (crystallized copper) that work great for conductivity to hematite as well when needed. I use them for batteries - or to loan people energy if they have to vamp it. It still amazes me some people choose to cut themselves off from the higher sources, but wever.

But mostly for my bedding field, I use
clear pearl
white ivory
grey marble
black onyx
blue "tigers" eye (known as Hawk's eye)
blue and gold lapis lazuli
red and gold jasper
pure gold (18kt)
Jade
Brass
pure silver

The Gold, Silver, Ivory, Marble and Onyx I wear. The result is I need little sleep, and feel totally relaxed about it. My sleep is *total* but if somethng comes in my field, I feel it entirely.

Jasmine, Rose, Sandalwood, and a Eucalpytus plant work well for vegetable components. These (J,R,S) I would put in a pouch for overhead. Lavendar and Cedar, and Rosemary also smell great in the actual bed in a herb pillow or pouch!

But hanging salt, not really what I would do. Put a small rock crystal of Sea Salt, in the palm for 15 minutes. Visualize a yellow cube all around you. Use a card with a yellow square on it if it helps. Then let the small salt absorb the whole yellow cube and dissolve it in hot water. dispose of the water with respect and the cares of the day with it. This is what salt does, it is not "disrespectful" to the salt. Keeping salt in a pouch it cannot really do what it does to a stone, basically capture impurities as they show forth in the light refracted through, and reflected from, the stone.

Of course, you have shown here you are willing to rightfully earn the title "aeclectic", and will make any suggestion your own in what you do, and I would love to hear what you decide!

Ambience

I have crystals next to the bed- on the bedside table namely rose quartz

Graymalkin

Thanks for your advice, :)

What I have so far is....

in a dark, tight-netted yet, see through bag:

a small spoonful of salt

two tiger's eyes
1 large Ameythist chunk raw
2 clear quartz crystals, one thats point and one that's stubby (it almost looks like glass)
2 hematites
and a few small pieces of amber.

Basically, I need to get back in the swing of things spiritually. Next week I'm going to try to clean out and organize my room and try to focus and fix my chakra's. I dont know, it's like, ever since I started school, I developed this spiritual block and I need to get it removed. What I need to do is just take some time alone to refocus on myself.

I'm taking notes from you Bright crazy.

Graymalkin

Ambience said:
I have crystals next to the bed- on the bedside table namely rose quartz

is pink quartz similar to rose quartz?

minrice

Graymalkin said:
is pink quartz similar to rose quartz?

I don't know, but I would think so?

If there is a crystal that you are especially drawn to you could also charge it specifically for sleeping. I have a quartz sphere that it charged for sleeping that I think does help (and occasionally aids with dreams from the ancestors) :)

Graymalkin

I actually put a big pile of crystals on my nightstand next to my bed and I think it's doing some help I think. I try to hold my obsidian and do breathing exercises before bed. I imagine I breathe in clear light and breathe out an inky black smoke of negativity. seems to be helping out i think, The heavy spring cleaning I did this past weekend helped too.

brightcrazystar

I would be careful with the hematite in that bag.

They could be too ferrous and eat into the fabric or the iron .

Besides, if you are using it for what I think, Magnesium Iron Silicate Hydroxide (Serpentine) works MUCH better. It is a more stable iron base crystal that Iron Trioxide (Hematite), as long as it doesn't get left outside, which is why it doesn't rust like some hematite can.

The *real* powerful hematite is iron rich, and red, not black pretty mirror stone. This is the actual "blood stone" spoken of back in the day, with such a high iron content it would oxidize, and release a martial quality not often as powerful in the modern samples (unless you know where to get the good stuff). This stone is Martial, not mercurial. It is not a negative energy sapper.

Both have Iron, and Oxygen, and are good for the blood and respiratory system, but Serpentine also has magnesium, most of which is born of supernovas, and making 1/3 of all dissolved base elements in the sea. This is far more perfect for the drain you may think - being more like Mars, dissolving back into the waters of creation that symbolize the supernal mother.

Depending on the serpentine, it can be very likely to be eroded by water, especially if there is ay or high trace amounts of sulfates in it. Magnesium Sulfate is "epsom salt." So the salt will help keep the moisture from acting upon the stone.

BTW, the see through bag is a good idea, and of course, one I again never thought of!

Amatafrances

I agree with Brightcrazystar and Minrice, because I often sleep with a small Serpentine sphere and it helps a lot to remember my dreams.
I use “Noble Serpentine”, that is often sold with the name of “New Jade”; it is translucent and has a pale green colour.
Magnesium is a very relaxing element and it is important for my health in general.
I practice the same respiratory exercise that you describe, and I think that it is a very good way to overcome nervousness and every kind of problem. Surely Serpentine will help for this.

Graymalkin

Hey guys, sorry it has taken me so long to reply. I am cleansing my stones with the "Supermoon" tonight and I think that'll help out a lot. I also got Black and Yellow obsidian recently and just today I found a Serpentine stone that I liked, so we'll see how they go. I also got a little bag to carry around my neck for them.

I noticed once I started to actively carry them around with me, it felt there was this shield around me. is there anything else that you could suggest? I think someone did a psychic attack on me Thursday because I woke up just drained and felt like it was just a horrible day. Like, nothing seemed to be going right and I ended up skipping my second class because of it. I am trying to relax and keep myself in a positive light but I want to protect myself from whatever that was. Or maybe I just woke up on the wrong side. I don't know. I don't like it! >:[