Flower essence & Tarot reading, for feedback

EoMg

Hi folks,

Update: I have enough sitters for now. Thanks!

I'd like to try an experiment with flower essences and tarot. First I will pick a flower essence for you using a pendulum. Then I will draw three cards to expand on what the essence is volunteering to help you with.

Would appreciate solid feedback as to what parts resonate and what parts don't.

You can ask for a general reading, or specify an area of life/issue of concern.

Interest? Thoughts?

Readings:
1. Belinda2 - posted, feedback received, thanks!
2. autumn star - posted, feedback received, thanks!
3. littlestar - posted, feedback received, thanks!
4. Apollonia - posted, feedback received, thanks!
5. DarkContraband - waiting for a reply to question before reading
6. Carla - posted, feedback received, thanks!

Belinda2

Hi

sure I am game

Can you see any romantic developments happening for me this year?
Thank you
Belinda

EoMg

Belinda2 said:
sure I am game

Can you see any romantic developments happening for me this year?
Thank you
Belinda

Cool, thanks for sitting. These readings aren't predictive, they're prescriptive... so it's more about what can you do to encourage romantic developments for yourself.

The essence that volunteered to help you is: Wild Rose

Wild Rose is for anyone who is resigned to a less than ideal situation. "Although their situations are unsatisfactory, they are not actually unhappy, and make no effort to change their circumstances... The positive potential of Wild Rose is a lively interest in" romance and relationships. "Positive Wild Rose people accept responsibility for their own lives and circumstances and use their initiative to make changes."

Cards that expand on the role the essence can play in your life right now:

6 of Cups - The emotional stability that comes from knowing that not only are you responsible for creating your own happiness, you have the actual power to do so. This is the feeling of having exactly the right tool in your hand for the job.

The Tower, reversed - you are being called to change one or more core beliefs about yourself. Call from the Universe, for you... has it been ringing for a while? Wild Rose's job is to help you answer it.

5 of Wands, reversed - The change is about adjusting your self-image to feel more positive and appropriate, releasing self-doubt, perhaps letting go of competition with others. This is where your actions and self-work will bear fruit.

The pendulum indicates taking Wild Rose for at least six weeks; more is fine, even all the way until you find the romantic situation you are looking for.

Ok, super curious to hear if any of this resonates for you!

autumn star

I love flower essenses, so I would love one if you are still offering. My query is what I most need to improve on in my life or about myself? :)

littlestar

I LOVE flower essences (currently using the bach rescue remedy) and of course tarot and would love to participate in this and will give solid feedback.

I would love for you to look into my relationship with "A" It's a romantic one.

Apollonia

EoMg said:
Hi folks,

I'd like to try an experiment with flower essences and tarot. First I will pick a flower essence for you using a pendulum. Then I will draw three cards to expand on what the essence is volunteering to help you with.

Would appreciate solid feedback as to what parts resonate and what parts don't.

You can ask for a general reading, or specify an area of life/issue of concern.

Interest? Thoughts?
I'd like to get in on this, if still available. I love flower essences but haven't used any for myself lately, and I'd love to hear what essence I might need now.

I'm happy to have just a general, or if you would like a specific question, I'd like to know what I can do that will move me out of feeling stuck and generally unenthusiastic. Thanks!

DarkContraband

I would be very interested in a reading <3 I would like to know what I should be doing with my health, as I have been suffering from Kidney infections for two years and I am at a complete loss as to what to do from this point on. Ive tried everything.

Carla

Oooh, yes please! I would love to have a flower essence reading. What does the tarot say is the biggest source of stress in my life right now? Can I see it, or is it something that I'm not paying attention to? How can I fix it?

Thanks! I love flower essences and have the entire Bach Remedy set. Looking forward to this.

EoMg

Thanks folks... I will do these in order as I have time :)

Belinda2

my feedback

EoMg said:
Ok, super curious to hear if any of this resonates for you!

I think that I think that it is very true I am not satisfied with my lack of love life, and no I am not doing anything about it, focusing on other areas of my life which are also important.

The card reading

6 of cups- I am aware that happiness comes within not from the outside in the environment, one only needs to look within oneself.
Tower reversed- unsure about changing a core belief, but some add confidence could not hurt.
5 of wands reversed- I do need to be more positive and get rid of any self doubt, I had just not met the right person yet.
I will try the wild rose, it was a very good reading
Thank you
Belinda