Which Deck is This? (Tarot Lovers' Tarot)

Thirteen

Lovely deck and I don't believe I've seen it before. Maybe it's not even an actual deck, just illustrations put up on the website. If it is a deck, however, I'd certainly be interested in it. Is it a deck? Many thanks for any help!

http://tarot-lovers.com/tarot-card-meanings.shtml

Cerulean

They are advertising a new deck called Paranomality amd notebook

with black and white line drawings.

I will have to check the minors to see if it matches with the corner glimpse of the notebook pages if you cllick on the link to the left.

Back later.

Cerulean

Yes the pip corner in the notebook they are selling looks like the scan

of the pip cards of the Paranormality Tarot.

Cool deck, thanks for the link.

gregory

That IS pretty.... Thanks, Thirteen !

avalonian

If you click on the link for the notebook in the store it says that it "Contains 78 beautiful b/w illustrations from the forthcoming limited edition Paranormality Tarot Deck".
http://tarot-lovers.com/notebook.shtml

Unfortunately, it doesn't state when it is likely to appear.

:) :) :)

Dusk Till Dawn

It comes as a Cut Out Mini Deck inside the Tarot Lovers Diary 2011. It is cute.

gregory

OH. So best buy before we hit 2012 :D

OOH in the details it says it is a "forthcoming deck" :D

Cerulean

So 2011 sold out...hmmm..2012 ? or workbook....

Nice way to get calendar and readings...and a deck...

gregory

I'm emailing to ask when the deck comes out !

Thirteen

Sorry I didn't get back to this thread sooner folks! Thanks so much for the answers! And Gregory, thank you especially for making inquiries. I was totally lost as to where to look for an answer on that site. I'm glad to know that it will be coming out and they're not just illustrations. That sort of deck is really spot-on my taste--almost Craftsman style, doing homage to ancient artisans.

And I really like the muted colors. If, when it comes out, it comes out as a smallish sized deck, even better. So many decks seem over-sized and I could use another which is more travel sized and fits nicely into my small hands.