Please help me find a lost object

IheartTarot

TractJM said:
I think it's more energy and activity; do you have any brightly colored or yellow (or solar/light objects) like artwork or displays that have a more peaceful, happy, vibrant (think big, energetic and go go go) theme to them? Maybe it's with that. It could be a stashed away piece of art, a picture, painting, etc. THat's my attempt :D

Thanks TractJM! Nothing like that comes to mind straight away, I will let you know if it does. :)

Linh

Or you could try dowsing. I've never tried this before, but apparently what you're supposed to do is to put a pendulum on top of a map of your house starting from the top left corner and look for reaction from the pendulum.

NamasteIndia

IheartTarot said:
I can't find my blood donor card. It was in a small brown plastic folder (credit card size) with a list of my donation history written on a piece of paper attached to the inside.

I rearranged my office at one stage and there is a small possibility that I threw it out during a tidying up binge (I hope not). Now I want it and I can't find it anywhere. :(

I have tried reading about it myself but some outside help wouldn't hurt. :)
Iheartarot I asked the cards whether you will find your blood donation card again.
But its unfortunate to inform you that chances are bleak there are only 10% chances that you will find it back.
In this 10% chances you are facing lot of hurdles somewhere the thinking process is blocked and lots of obstacles are surrounding your path
After many many days there are some chances of coming across this card.
You should search for this card near some waterbody either near bathroom door side cabinet, or some cabinets near kitchen sink etc.
good luck

IheartTarot

Thanks everyone, I will let you know if it ever turns up. :)

MoonSwan

Just a quick and very different slant on this, have you tried asking St Anthony or at a push you could ask Chamuel for help in locating your lost card?

I have the feeling you put it away for safe keeping but you did so very quickly, do you have a bookshelf where you may have slipped it inside a book or between books?

Btw, I'm a blood donor too :eek:)

IheartTarot

MoonSwan said:
Just a quick and very different slant on this, have you tried asking St Anthony or at a push you could ask Chamuel for help in locating your lost card?

I have the feeling you put it away for safe keeping but you did so very quickly, do you have a bookshelf where you may have slipped it inside a book or between books?

Btw, I'm a blood donor too :eek:)

Thank MoonSwan, yes I have prayed to St Anthony. ;)

jaj

numerology4U said:
http://decoz.com/LostObjects.phpTry this one... its the easiest way to find lost objects.. Andreas
Really! I tested it on something that has been missing for a while. Worked! From the description, I knew to try again in the area where I thought it was, and I found it. Thank you for the link!