Would like a reading exchange

caridwen

I have hit an obstacle in my life which has been ongoing for 16 years.

I'm wondering if this has anything to do with my stars and would appreciate a reading on why this has occurred and when it's going to unblock.

I understand that astrology is time consuming and would be willing to exchange for feedback and a Celtic Cross (10 cards) or similar in depth reading. If you do not want tarot then runes or an oracle, though I don't tend to do large rune readings.

Much appreciated:D

I don't know how this works so please move the thread if I have posted in the wrong place:)

Minderwiz

If a reading is to help you will need to supply quite a bit more information. You basically have two paths available:

1. A reading based on your natal chart, for which you will need to supply your birth details:

Time of birth: please either use the 24hr clock or clearly show whether it is AM or PM
Date of birth: dd/mm/yyyy
Place of birth: Town (or village) County/State Country

You will also need to give some details about the blockage and how it has affected you, so that the reader can concentrate on the right area of your life.

2. I'm starting a new round of horary readings this week - the invitation for questions should go out tomorrow, as a new thread. For that you will also need to supply some background to the problem and also frame a question - which we can work on as you supply information.

These two options are not exclusive, you can go for both, if you wish and there are sufficient offers to do both. The horary is much quicker to do and thus 'costs' less and can often be more accurate, as the issue has been isolated and clearly defined. but a natal reading can add a lot of lifetime context and can project further into your future.

Have a think about it and get back

caridwen

If a reading is to help you will need to supply quite a bit more information. You basically have two paths available:

1. A reading based on your natal chart, for which you will need to supply your birth details:

Time of birth: please either use the 24hr clock or clearly show whether it is AM or PM
Date of birth: dd/mm/yyyy
Place of birth: Town (or village) County/State Country

You will also need to give some details about the blockage and how it has affected you, so that the reader can concentrate on the right area of your life.

2. I'm starting a new round of horary readings this week - the invitation for questions should go out tomorrow, as a new thread. For that you will also need to supply some background to the problem and also frame a question - which we can work on as you supply information.

These two options are not exclusive, you can go for both, if you wish and there are sufficient offers to do both. The horary is much quicker to do and thus 'costs' less and can often be more accurate, as the issue has been isolated and clearly defined. but a natal reading can add a lot of lifetime context and can project further into your future.

Have a think about it and get back

I think I would like to go for both but not with the same question. I will post in the Horary thread tomorrow with my obstacle and if someone wants to do a natal chart for me as general practice I would be delighted.

I'm happy to give any information needed and any equivalent exchange:)

Minderwiz

Update and Charts

I tried to do a Horary reading for Caridwen on the question 'Will I meet my life partner (the person I will marry) during the next 12 months. I tried three times for a radical chart but none of the attempts produced one. I keep to a maximum of 3 tries (most Astrologers will only try once) after that any chart which appears radical is still very suspect.

My feeling is that now was not the time to ask this question - the focus should have been elsewhere - the 'blockage' she referred to. So I suggested that we try a natal approach. I think the overall thrust should still be about the possibility of relationships but now at a lifetime level.

As a beginning, I'm posting a couple of natal charts - 'Caridwen', and 'Caridwen 2' the difference lies in that the second includes the outers and Chiron and uses Placidus Houses. The former is Classical planets and Regiomontanus Houses (which I use). I've removed the natal details but if Caridwen gives her permission, I will pass them on to those who want to use their own software and methods, to make a contribution.

This will only work, though if Caridwen is willing to supply any requested background information and to give some feedback on comments made.

Attachments

• Caridwen.jpg
    Caridwen.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 125
  • Caridwen 2.jpg
    Caridwen 2.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 120

caridwen

I tried to do a Horary reading for Caridwen on the question 'Will I meet my life partner (the person I will marry) during the next 12 months. I tried three times for a radical chart but none of the attempts produced one. I keep to a maximum of 3 tries (most Astrologers will only try once) after that any chart which appears radical is still very suspect.

My feeling is that now was not the time to ask this question - the focus should have been elsewhere - the 'blockage' she referred to. So I suggested that we try a natal approach. I think the overall thrust should still be about the possibility of relationships but now at a lifetime level.

As a beginning, I'm posting a couple of natal charts - 'Caridwen', and 'Caridwen 2' the difference lies in that the second includes the outers and Chiron and uses Placidus Houses. The former is Classical planets and Regiomontanus Houses (which I use). I've removed the natal details but if Caridwen gives her permission, I will pass them on to those who want to use their own software and methods, to make a contribution.

This will only work, though if Caridwen is willing to supply any requested background information and to give some feedback on comments made.

Yes am willing to supply information as and when needed. Thank you:)

Minderwiz

Some introductory remarks

The first thing that strikes me is the Conjunction of Saturn and Venus on the Ascendant. Saturn is the natural significator of restrictions, structures and limits and Venus is a natural significator of relationships. The Ascendant and first house are 'you' - so we have an initial and clear indicator of a potential blockage in the area of relationships and romance.

I've looked at your underlying temperament which would be an equal mixture of Sanguine and Choleric - that is a sociable outgoing person, enjoys leading but may have problems with staying power on projects, sometimes because it appears too hard or because it might be a little difficult to focus on goals and achievement. Enjoys being active, is generally good with people.

BUT the Saturn conjunction to the Ascendant, and Mercury Occidental, add a substantial dash of melancholy, which will lead to perhaps better planning, but add a feeling of 'will it be worth the bother'. Melancholy is reflective, and too much reflection can severely limit actions. In your case I wouldn't say that there was too much but you won't be the classical Sanguine/Choleric type. Saturn adds structure, so you will be less adaptable than you might have been without it.

Now that's a very potted version but I think we need to concentrate a little more on the relationships side, so I'll move on to that next.

Before I do, I've a couple of questions:

Firstly, how accurate is your birth time - it seemed to me to be a 'rounding' or approximate time - which is quite common in births in England and Wales as the time is not recorded.

Secondly just to be clear about the length of time involved - is it 16 years since your last relationship, or that you've just had the one relationship in the last 16 years. If you can give us the years (more precise if you want to) it might well help in the hunt for possible causes and therefore possible solutions, or at least courses for possible action.

caridwen

The first thing that strikes me is the Conjunction of Saturn and Venus on the Ascendant. Saturn is the natural significator of restrictions, structures and limits and Venus is a natural significator of relationships. The Ascendant and first house are 'you' - so we have an initial and clear indicator of a potential blockage in the area of relationships and romance.

I've looked at your underlying temperament which would be an equal mixture of Sanguine and Choleric - that is a sociable outgoing person, enjoys leading but may have problems with staying power on projects, sometimes because it appears too hard or because it might be a little difficult to focus on goals and achievement. Enjoys being active, is generally good with people.

BUT the Saturn conjunction to the Ascendant, and Mercury Occidental, add a substantial dash of melancholy, which will lead to perhaps better planning, but add a feeling of 'will it be worth the bother'. Melancholy is reflective, and too much reflection can severely limit actions. In your case I wouldn't say that there was too much but you won't be the classical Sanguine/Choleric type. Saturn adds structure, so you will be less adaptable than you might have been without it.

Now that's a very potted version but I think we need to concentrate a little more on the relationships side, so I'll move on to that next.

Before I do, I've a couple of questions:

Firstly, how accurate is your birth time - it seemed to me to be a 'rounding' or approximate time - which is quite common in births in England and Wales as the time is not recorded.

Secondly just to be clear about the length of time involved - is it 16 years since your last relationship, or that you've just had the one relationship in the last 16 years. If you can give us the years (more precise if you want to) it might well help in the hunt for possible causes and therefore possible solutions, or at least courses for possible action.

Again thank you for your help:)

And yes to all points. I have just left my job and do have trouble with staying power. I feel very reluctant to put effort into a project or person when there will be very little return for me. I have done so in the past and regretted it. I now tend to cut and run so this has been a learning curve for me and not something that I have always done.

I do have staying power when necessary for example I have degrees which I obviously worked for over years. I have written books which take a lot of dedication and hard work and have seen many projects through to completion. Generally when I set my mind on doing something or take responsibility for it, I will do it. If I have no real investment or it is time consuming or getting difficult and not worth my while to fight, I will cut and run, no matter the initial investment. That applies to relationships as well as projects.

I am good with people and do enjoy being active. I am very curious and love learning so enjoy studying and learning new skills. I am excellent in jobs that involve people. I see myself as less flighty and more goal focused. Contrary to what you say above. I focus on what I really want to do and don't allow other things to distract me and if they do I stop doing them.

As for melancholy yes, way too reflective. Overthink and project. I also have good insight into my own behaviour due to so much reflection. I am often conflicted as I am reflective but practical and am always battling with myself on issues.

I have no birth time recorded. I only know the approximate birth time from a story related to me by my aunt who was there on the morning I was born. That is the only birth time I have as my mother doesn't remember.

Relationships: One relationship in fifteen years. Seven years since my last relationship. There has been no one even remotely suitable since then. Dates: Finished with long term relationship 1996 single until 2001. Together 2001 - 2004. Single from 2004 to present (2011)

:)

Minderwiz

Will you marry? And How many relationships

Here's a traditional analysis of your marriage prospects from your natal chart. One thing I need to point out at the outset is that 'marriage' here really meant a legal and religious ceremony and union but things are now not the same as they were even 100 years ago in terms of relationships and setting up home together. So I'm adapting the methods to suggest a partnership of some form or other:

Will you marry

The significators of marriage for a woman are:

Sun and Mars (main significators)
The Seventh House and its Ruler
Any planets in the seventh

Important considerations for these are the sign placements in terms of whether they are themselves fruitful, in good condition and fortunate.

So:

The Sun is in Cancer - a fruitful sign! in 3rd House not strong but not bad
Mars is in Leo - a barren sign - not good but in the fourth - good placement
The Seventh cusp - Sagittarius a neutral sign
Seventh Ruler - Jupiter (a fortunate planet) in Capricorn (neutral) and in 7th (Good )

No other planets in the seventh.

So by my count that's 4 goods (Sun in Cancer, Mars in 4th, Jupiter Lord 7 and in 7th)
1 not good (Mars in Leo) and
1 weak but positive (Sun in 3rd)

The conclusion is that you will marry!
(The Sun and Moon are also in Feminine signs (Cancer and Scorpio) which also suggests that you want to marry at some point - which we know already LOL

Age on marriage

One issue is how old you'll be when you marry. The traditional approach is that the age of marriage is shown by the position of the Sun. In Oriental quarters (Houses 12,11,10 and Houses 6, 5 and 4) you will marry early. In Occidental quarters (Houses 1, 2 3 and Houses 7, 8 and 9) you will marry late. In your case the Sun is in the third, so it's in an occidental quarter and the prediction would be that you marry late. Now I don't put a lot of faith in that one, but in your case it does look to be likely

Will there be more than one marriage (relationship)?

The Sun in a double sign signifies more than one marriage - Pisces is a double sign (2 fishes)
The sign of the seventh being a common (mutable) sign is a sign of two husbands - Sagittarius is a mutable sign.
Venus in a double sign indicates two or more husbands - Your Venus is in Gemini (the twins)
Venus ruler in a double sign would also indicate more than one marriage, in your case Mercury is in Leo which is not a double sign.

However the burden of the evidence is for more than one relationship of note.

I would take the considerations above to suggest that the 'blockage' is not a final one, even if we take the three year relationship as a 'marriage'. I'll try and look next at possible timings and predictions (for the 'end' of the blockage)

caridwen

Here's a traditional analysis of your marriage prospects from your natal chart. One thing I need to point out at the outset is that 'marriage' here really meant a legal and religious ceremony and union but things are now not the same as they were even 100 years ago in terms of relationships and setting up home together. So I'm adapting the methods to suggest a partnership of some form or other

That makes this somewhat confusing. I have had 4 long term relationships. By long term I mean two or more years. However as far as setting up home with someone, I haven't done that. I have lived with someone for two years but we haven't set up home as opposed to getting married. He just moved in out of convenience.

I am looking for a permanent partnership with someone.

The conclusion is that you will marry!

It doesn't if you are counting long term relationships. I may meet someone tomorrow and split up with them in five years without marrying them. If you are counting long term relationships.

Age on marriage

One issue is how old you'll be when you marry. The traditional approach is that the age of marriage is shown by the position of the Sun. In Oriental quarters (Houses 12,11,10 and Houses 6, 5 and 4) you will marry early. In Occidental quarters (Houses 1, 2 3 and Houses 7, 8 and 9) you will marry late. In your case the Sun is in the third, so it's in an occidental quarter and the prediction would be that you marry late. Now I don't put a lot of faith in that one, but in your case it does look to be likely

I have never married so if I do, the age I marry will most definitely be a late:D

Will there be more than one marriage (relationship)?

The Sun in a double sign signifies more than one marriage - Pisces is a double sign (2 fishes)
The sign of the seventh being a common (mutable) sign is a sign of two husbands - Sagittarius is a mutable sign.
Venus in a double sign indicates two or more husbands - Your Venus is in Gemini (the twins)
Venus ruler in a double sign would also indicate more than one marriage, in your case Mercury is in Leo which is not a double sign.

However the burden of the evidence is for more than one relationship of note.

I would take the considerations above to suggest that the 'blockage' is not a final one, even if we take the three year relationship as a 'marriage'. I'll try and look next at possible timings and predictions (for the 'end' of the blockage)

I am confused. You say above that you are counting long term relationships so if this is the case then I have been "married" four times.

However, if we are talking about traditional tie the knot marriages I haven't come close. I've never been engaged or discussed it. Now I'm going to get married twice!!:p Do you think that one may be a long term relationship and one is a traditional marriage? Since all the indicators point to two marriages it may very well mean that I do indeed marry (traditionally) twice. Which is very strange:D

Yay.:) I'm really pleased to hear that the blockage is not permanent - thank god!! I would like to know though what I was meant to learn through this or why it's happened. It's unusual by any circumstances and I feel that it must somehow have meant to be. I don't know why though so was wondering if it said in my natal chart. An end to the blockage would be most helpful:)