Dark tantra tarot

missuslovett

After several years of effort I am pleased to announce that the Dark Tantra Tarot deck is PUBLISHED!

We have self published a limited fetish inspired deck of 22 major arcana with 4 additional 'mistress' cards. It's been a very long haul! Last year Solandia was kind enough to review some of the unpublished artwork and we've had some wonderful feedback from it.

I have completed the artwork for the full 78 card deck and are looking at the merits of another self publish, or perhaps find a publisher who will handle it (any suggestions here would be welcome).

Anyone interested in buying one of our limited edition, please visit the website:

www.darktantratarot.moonfruit.com

or email me: darktantratarot@gmail.com

la-luna

already did order
(how to how much decks is this edition limited?)

Nightgarden

Looks great! Truly wonderful! I cross fingers for you to find a publisher soon!!!

missuslovett

already did order
(how to how much decks is this edition limited?)
Thanks for your support! We have limited the number of this first run to 50 decks. I've been numbering them all as they go out.

With any luck the full deck will be just as popular, fingers crossed for a publisher...

Le Fanu

We have self published a limited fetish inspired deck of 22 major arcana with 4 additional 'mistress' cards. It's been a very long haul! Last year Solandia was kind enough to review some of the unpublished artwork and we've had some wonderful feedback from it.
Do you mean this inclusion here at AT? Is there any other info/images available? I'm curious.

missuslovett

Do you mean this inclusion here at AT? Is there any other info/images available? I'm curious.

Hi! Yes, those are the ones. There are a few more images on our website:

www.darktantratarot.moonfruit.com

Or if there are specific cards from the major arcana you would like to see, you can just mail me directly: email removed by Moderator

miss-tique

Thanks for your support! We have limited the number of this first run to 50 decks. I've been numbering them all as they go out.

With any luck the full deck will be just as popular, fingers crossed for a publisher...

I know this topic was started ages ago, but any news on the full deck? Or maybe a reprint?
I'm already desperately trying to find this deck for 2 years now! :)

missuslovett

Sorry for the lack of info on this. Sadly I've been busy on other projects - artwork and novels - and I haven't had a chance either to re-print or to produce the full deck. It's a money and time issue at the moment but as soon as I do, Aeclectic will be the first place I'll announce it. Thanks again for your interest. x